[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw I see only one copy of pic related in the bookstore as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: WRIGHT.jpg (12KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
WRIGHT.jpg
12KB, 225x346px
>yfw I see only one copy of pic related in the bookstore as I walk to work

is it worth spending £10 on it so I can get it before someone else nabs it?
>>
>bookstore

Just order it online, my dude.
>>
>>9922843
No, it's a poorly written book that attempts to justify brown resentment, brown mediocrity and anti-white racism
>>
get it from the library and treat yourself to a munchie box instead
>>
>>9922969

>having a time limit on how long you can read a book
>>
>>9922973
just lay off the shitteposting a bit and you'll be fine
>>
>>9922939
Wow. What a shitty and categorical analysis.
>>
>>9922843
not before I get it first

haHAAAAAAAA loser
>>
File: 1489042827551.jpg (19KB, 325x321px) Image search: [Google]
1489042827551.jpg
19KB, 325x321px
>>9922973

>taking more than two weeks to read a 480 page novel
>>
>>9923069
Bless you, anon. Now OP can purchase a copy of Kevin B. MacDonald's masterful tome »The Culture of Critique« and "get proper woke", as the kids say.
>>
File: IMG_4022.png (467KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4022.png
467KB, 750x1334px
>>9922843
no. book is not good. a black guy kills a white girl then kills his gf with white people giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to help the entire time, but you are supposed to feel terrible for him. wouldn't be so bad, except the prose is absolute trash
>>
> be black and of little means, have a simple life of fapping in movie theaters
> get the chance to work for White Man
> IMMEDIATELY kill his daughter while accidentally copping a feel, then chop up and incinerate her body
> get caught

Their Eyes were Watching God and Invisible Man are better
>>
>>9922939
>>9923192
>>9923245
honestly cant tell if ur pseuds or nazis or just brainlets or all of the above
>>
>>9923251
you have terrible taste
>>
>>9923257
"taste" dont factor into it, my dude
>>
it doesn't take a brainlet to realize this book is hot garbage, it's high school-tier garbage that is probably on most curriculum's chopping block (for good reason)

in the modern Gen Z classroom, it's honestly more likely to be a dog whistle to casual racists than it is to make them empathetic to Black Lives Matter

> dude BIGGER lmao
>>
>>9923260
yeah it does faggot
>>
>>9923290
You're getting reddit gold when I'm home from work
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.