[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else so intelligent that they scare people? Are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0667.jpg (3MB, 2156x2614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
3MB, 2156x2614px
Anyone else so intelligent that they scare people? Are there any books/poems for this feel? Ever since I was little, I have always terrified my parents with my cognitive abilities. When I was 8, I once verbally destroyed my father in an argument so badly that our relationship has been awkward to this day. My teachers have always disliked me to a certain degree because I always terrified them with my intelligence, and of course, one hates what one fears. When i was in an English class in high school, I remember monologuing about Shakespeare as the jaws of my teacher and fellow students dropped, their eyes wide and afraid because of the sheer depth and profundity of my intelligence. In college, I have learned to tamp down my intellect, lest it scare off possible sexual conquests, connections, and professors. I know what you're thinking -- scaring off sexual conquests with your intellect? It should be the other way around, shouldn't it? I too, felt, since I was young, that that should be the case, and in some instances, perhaps it may, but in my own, my intellect is beyond the erotic, so fearsome that the people in my vicinity simply cannot withstand it without shivering in fear or apprehension: can a man like this truly exist? what is this man capable of? Can human potential really reach this far? But, I truly do not mean to brag, and I apologize if that is how this came across: what I have said is just for context. What I am really looking for is book recommendations, as this is, of course, a literature website and not a personal blog. so i will reiterate, once again: are there any books for this feel?
>>
>>9921760
>Killing a book thread for a blog thread
>Thinking you're not a dick
Turns out you're just a dick and not very smart OP.
>>
Why do you need so many threads just to jerk off?
>>9921476
>>
>>9921770
it's a teenage girl trapped in a neckbeard's body. she's probably just on her period.
>>
Crime and punishment.
>>
>>9921764
>>9921770
>>9921773
this is a book recommendation thread, please refrain from using such rude language

>>9921775
I appreciate the recommendation, but have already read it
>>
>>9921812
>this is a book recommendation thread, please refrain from using such rude language
no wonder you can't get laid. try the children's section.
>>
I dropped out of school in grade 5, frankly, I was already getting bored of it, having already skipped ahead 4 grade levels.

My teachers, upon me raising my hand, would always shake and quiver. The sheer erudite quality of my objections to the course material and the way they were teaching it would break them. They would have a crisis of confidence and leave the room crying feeling they were mentally inadequate to be teachers. Eventually there was nobody in the school system brave enough to teach me anymore.

I was forced instead to go into business and became a multimillionaire before I turned 13. I've been having finding too much success though because the sheer awesomeness of my intellect strikes such dread and fear into other people that I find it difficult to socially interact with others, so I mostly play the stock market. I was personally responsible for the 2008 crash, I simply wanted to short the market then.

I've known no lover my entire life because by the time I became interested in women and men they were already so inferior to my own intelligence the mere thought of having sex with them struck me as bestiality. I also simply am not attracted to insecure people, and well, people tend to get insecure in my presence.
>>
>>9921812
Then marc aurel meditations
The insights from that book should help you, but only if you're ready for it
>>
>>9921760
Been almost a week since Ive seen this one

>sage belongs in all fields
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.