[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Homeboy Jim looking like he about to drop the hottest album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: joyce.pained.jpg (63KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
joyce.pained.jpg
63KB, 260x350px
>Homeboy Jim looking like he about to drop the hottest album of the century

Is reading Ulysses after Bachelor's of English realistic? Finished the Portrait for the second time, this time with commentary.
>>
>>9921205
>novel
>>
>>9921205
I read it without a degree. I'm gonna go ahead and say you don't need college to stare at lines of words and make them into sounds in your head.
>>
>>9921205
this might be one of the worst posts ever made on /lit/
>>
>>9921205
read it with no edumukashun and before any of his other books. i think you'll be fine if you just go ahead and read Ulysses.
>>
>>9921218
I hate myself too brah
>>
>>9921219
right, thx
>>
>>9921205
Think I'm going go read Gaddis, Joyce, Pynchon, and Wallace for a year and then report back in. Should I prep with the Greeks and the bibe and some other philosophy? How does one enjoy one of the upper middle class status symbols?
>>
>>9921245

if u dont start with Thales u kno nothing

like jon snow lololol
>>
>>9921218
>>9921205
Get a Ph.D first, also, make sure that you've read and memorized each and every published book in each european language first.
>>
>>9921205
what's happening in that picture? why is the lady running? Is she going to get help?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.