[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traditionalism General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1361.jpg (510KB, 618x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
510KB, 618x1280px
"He who cannot draw on three thousand years of history is living hand to mouth."
-Goethe

How fares thee, my traditionalist brothers? Fighting the good fight against degeneracy? Any good books you'd recommend?

We should put together a chart. Best of Guenon and Evola and Schuon and Coomaraswami and Uzdavinys and Huxley.

Pic related. The Morning Star. Light bringer.
>>
File: 1479162380912.jpg (25KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1479162380912.jpg
25KB, 600x553px
I've been reading about the history of religion in china since I only have the vague remnants of generations of our tradition being passed down to work with.
My grandmother's upset though since only the son of her son will be able to worship my grandfathers generations and ancestors therefore we may have to pay priests who are somehow qualified to worship them to have our ancestral shrine installed at the temple and worshipped daily since his father refused to carry on the tradition.
Any non whites, e.g people with traditional religion know this feel?
>mfw hearing the priest chant the names of my family and ancestors and thinking about how my ancestors and my blood have been doing it for 2000+ years
>>
>>9920756
stupid pagan
enjoy burning in hell
>>
>>9920739
>fight degeneracy
>implying freedom is degeneracy

Tradions are just the pop culture of the old. The newer stuff usualy is way better.
>>
>>9920739
>muh things were better in the past
>I know that even though I didn't live back then
>>
Has you ever know of A Summers Night Dream referred to as "A Comedy of Errors"?
>>
>>9920780
>The love of brain dead desert religion loving Christians.
>>
>>9921090
>the joy of such reliable bait
>>
>>9921097
And telling somebody that they're going to hell isn't bait?
Get cancer cunt.
>>
File: 1d9.jpg (62KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1d9.jpg
62KB, 720x616px
>tradition
>>
>>9920739
I have a ton of books from thinkers in the Traditionalist School. Some are written on a religion in particular, others deal with specifics like art in religion, symbolism, etc.
>>
I would really love some commie fiction that upholds traditional values, most of the conservatives I know are pro-market, which seems like a contradiction to me
>>
Back to your hole, proxy Satanist.
>>
>>9921133
you'd probably like the writing of adorno then. mathew arnold as well.
>>
>>9921133
Chesterton, Hilaire Belloc, Alsadair MacIntyre, de Maistre. Essential trad authors, none of these are big fans of anything liberal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.