[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Authors that literally did NOTHING wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kaczynski.jpg (108KB, 462x561px) Image search: [Google]
Kaczynski.jpg
108KB, 462x561px
ITT: Authors that literally did NOTHING wrong
>>
At this point both sides have done so much wrong that it only matters who wins, not what's right.
>>
>copies jacques ellul
>insert muh leftists and natural order nigga
>have to commit terrorist acts in order to people to read his shitty manifesto
>>
Reminder that Kaczynski was tortured in a psychological experiment by a sadist lunatic who had no real purpose behind his "work". The only shame is that Ted didn't kill everyone involved in executing the experiment.
>>
>>9917973
>philosophy
>"copied"
>>
>>9917975

>no real purpose

lol

>killing people

retarded

The only way to go about dealing with people like that is not to kill them, no, that solves nothing. You have to destroy everything they lived to build, without hurting a soul. That's much, much more satisfying; when they see that you're cast them into their own personal hell of their own creation, they'll WANT you to kill somebody, just so they can do something about it.
>>
>>9917988

hit a little too close to home everyone? thought so.

remember, while you're here constantly trying to just throw a line out there to be seen, I'm not even really paying all that much attention. When I come here, its because I want to, I want to come and see your latest efforts. Its legitimately funny, in a pathetic, gruesome kind of way.
>>
File: 79544.jpg (55KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
79544.jpg
55KB, 700x532px
>>9918000

nice trips, but what are you talking about man
>>
File: kharms.jpg (230KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
kharms.jpg
230KB, 800x709px
>>
>>9918017
>ITT: Authors that literally wrote NOTHING today
>>
>>9917988
>The only way to go about dealing with people like that is not to kill them, no, that solves nothing. You have to destroy everything they lived to build, without hurting a soul. That's much, much more satisfying; when they see that you're cast them into their own personal hell of their own creation, they'll WANT you to kill somebody, just so they can do something about it.
pretty inspiring desu, this resonates with me greatly
>>
>>9917967
This guy is pretty woke desu senpai
>>
>>9918020
NOW IVE LOST IT
>>
>>9917973
this

muh watered down nietzsche and freud, mothafucka! paid protesters dont exist, mothafucka!
>>
>>9917967

An anon recently said >>9911897 that he was in a position to get a copy of his doctoral dissertation, Boundary Functions.

I hope that this anon is in the process of gathering same, and will reply to this post letting me know of progress.
>>
Kaczynski must have been a real qt in highschool.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.