[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that /lit/ hates Theodore Adorno?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Sechi.jpg (7KB, 223x204px) Image search: [Google]
Sechi.jpg
7KB, 223x204px
Is it true that /lit/ hates Theodore Adorno?
>>
Of course, he hated white people.
>>
I don't know who he is but Theodore is a queer name so yes.
>>
Never trust a guy who is looking in both directions
>>
>>9917050

fuck i lol'd
>>
File: radiate disaster.jpg (111KB, 986x1202px) Image search: [Google]
radiate disaster.jpg
111KB, 986x1202px
>>9916977
Adorno is cool, it's the /pol/ shitposters who think he's behind some conspiracy that has shaped the events of the last 100 years.
>>
>>9917091
You aren't going to fool anyone with this, subversiveberg. The goyim know.
>>
>>9916977
>dude stop whistling, that's oppressive
wonder why
>>
Nice piazzapulita-posting
>>
File: 1501380126357.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501380126357.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>9917157
>The more reified the music, the more romantic it sounds to alienated ears. Just in this way it becomes ‘property.’ A Beethoven symphony as a whole, spontaneously experienced, can never be appropriated. The man who in the subway triumphantly whistles loudly the theme of the finale of Brahms’s First is already primarily involved with its debris”
cringe
>>
dumb jojo poster
>>
>>9916977
I post Adorno quotes with pictures of Hitler all the time and most times people agree with the quotes
>>
>>9917091
/leftypol/ hates Adorno too. Everyone hates Adorno nowadays because he was wrong about literally everything
>>
>>9916977
No.
>>
>>9917311
>Everyone hates Adorno nowadays because he was right about literally everything
FTFY
>>
File: Adorno.jpg (31KB, 336x435px) Image search: [Google]
Adorno.jpg
31KB, 336x435px
I want to LEWD this balding manlet.
>>
Some of his insights were fine, but most of it is pure ideology. Like the book The Authoritarian Personality.
>>
File: sartre-1[1].jpg (16KB, 340x297px) Image search: [Google]
sartre-1[1].jpg
16KB, 340x297px
>>9917050

>yfw

>>9917165

>missing the point by this much.

Inb4 muh jazz
>>
>>9917163
>he's not a maratona guy
>>
>>9917204
lel examples?
>>
>>9916990
It's Theodor. No idea why OP added an e at the end.
>>
>>9917165
As a side note, Adorno actually wrote music when he was young. Naturally, he was an atonalist, a bad one. Too bad his music wasn't more popular. I'd much rather have a bad composer than a subversive philosopher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvv8fzZISfU
>>
>>9917050
You don't know if he's heading to the shop or coming back with the milk
>>
People here would like him more if not for memes
>>
>>9917588
find any critique of his on the culture industry, or maybe a casual racist remark on negroes playing jazz and add it to a hitler pic, post it to /pol/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.