[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my writing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: john-green-l.jpg (168KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
john-green-l.jpg
168KB, 480x720px
“How did scrambled eggs get stuck with breakfast exclusivity? You can put bacon on a sandwich without anyone freaking out. But the moment your sandwich has an egg, boom, it's a breakfast sandwich.”
>>
I wonder what a dinner sandwich would look like.
>>
>>9915850
I remember the last time this came up. Someone redpilled /lit/ on how jews brainwashed america into this shit. Basically John Green is trying to redpill teenagers very subtly.
>>
>>9915865
Just tried finding the thread on warosu. Jesus Christ, anon, I hope ALL of those posts aren't yours?
>>
>>9915873
Why are you quoting yourself? Now that 4chan has this >There are 2 posters in this thread. feature it's quite easy to spot samefagging.
>>
This sub has such an inferiority complex from Green.
>>
>>9915863
>>
>>9915850
I eat egg sandwiches for lunch sometimes. Scrambled eggs and mayo on toast. There are also tons of burgers with fried eggs on them. And ever hear of egg salad?
>>
>At any street corner we may meet a man who utters the frantic and blasphemous statement that he may be wrong. Every day one comes across
somebody who says that of course his view may not be the right one. Of course his view must be the right one, or it is not his view. We are on the road
to producing a race of men too mentally modest to believe in the multiplication table. We are in danger of seeing philosophers who doubt the law of gravity as
being a mere fancy of their own. Scoffers of old time were too proud to be convinced; but these are too humble to be convinced. The meek do inherit the
earth; but the modern sceptics are too meek even to claim their inheritance. It is exactly this intellectual helplessness which is our second problem.
>>
>>9915850
its not really true though is it.
anecdotally, eggs on burgers is pretty typical in australia
>>
Doesn't this guy write about a grown woman teaching teenagers how to perform fellatio in his YA books?
>>
>>9917653
Info please.
>>
>>9915850
That line isnt great and I havent read the rest of the book, but I think he was trying to portray the girl as somehow neurotic or overzealous, and isnt there a line where one of her parents tells her to "pick her battles"? I'm not defending Green but /lit/ takes this way out of context simply to shit on the dude.
>>
>>9915979
Is this zombie burger?
>>
>>9915850
It wouldn't draw a laugh in a sitcom. Why would you put such a trite observation in a novel?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.