[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audio book similar to I have no mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0967.jpg (186KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
186KB, 795x600px
Ok Ive been looking for a decent creepy audio book what has a sort of "house of leaves feel" and the audio version of I have no mouth I must scream was perfect.

The voice was cool and creepy and it had a weird background sound effect.

what should I listen to next ?

Also thinking of doing 1.5g of shrooms and listening to one.
>>
>>9915080
Listen to the Knifepoint Horror podcast.

There barely is any sound effect. But trust me. He sets the scene.

Also don't do shrooms for dumb shit like that.
>>
File: IMG_0970.jpg (68KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.jpg
68KB, 500x652px
>>9915099
and why not use them ? It's not dumb.Ive done it with ketamine many of times.
Try it
Wait until night,light some candles put your earphones in lay back and close your eyes you are nearly in a meditive state and its as if it just helps set the scenery that little bit more and makes you feel as if you are really there.
>>
>>9915080
Christ I can just imagine what a greasy loser you are. You're basically reading glorified childrens books I hope you realize this some day you fucking infant
>>
>>9915080
The HP Podcraft story readings have a really good production value, a couple of them even come in surround-sound versions
http://hppodcraft.com/full-story-readings/
>>
>>9915133
>and why not use them ? It's not dumb.Ive done it with ketamine many of times.
Because on day you will wake up and look around you and realize what a mess it all has become and what a mess your head has become. And you won't know what to do. And then you will either try to pick up the shards or you will go back to doing what you have been doing, just for different reasons this time.

OR you can stop fucking around right now. While it's still easy.
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9915139
What's wrong with taking break from work related reading to something more easyily entertaining.
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (137KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
137KB, 540x720px
>>9915153
I'm 28 I've been taking drugs since I was 12.
I've got a good job my own house.Im fit and healthy and could still pass for 22.

On top of that 1.5g of mushrooms isn't much.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.