[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside; this book really opened my eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Memes aside; this book really opened my eyes
>>
>>9914418
>memes aside, here's a meme
>>
>>9914418
Yep, it is a good one, but the majority isn't ready for this book yet. (see post above e.g.)
>>
>>9914418
Good meme to you, Memesworth. Fine meme we're meming to-day, wouldn't you meme?
>>
File: MemeTetralogy.jpg (293KB, 1072x408px) Image search: [Google]
MemeTetralogy.jpg
293KB, 1072x408px
>>9914418
You didn't see the update?
>>
MacDonald's thesis fails because Jews are hardly genetically distinct from non-Jews, and because has an autistic understanding of how people behave. Jews stayed Jews for centuries because they thought Judaism was true, or because they thought they were obliged to uphold their ancestor's traditions; not because they were plotting to become super-intellegent via centuries of selective breeding. If they converted it was because they thought Christianity/Islam was true, or they succumbed to social pressure.

Many Jews (mostly Yiddish-speaking Ashkenazis in Poland and Russia) became communists (or Hasidim, or Lidukniks) due to sociological factors that were unconnected to genetics. Basically, eastern Jews were poor and failed to assimilate, and were attracted to ideologies that either opposed traditional Russian culture or allowed Jews to lived separate from it. Other groups (middle class German Jews, Sephardim) hated the Eastern Jews, assimlated well into Euro/American society, and were less disproportionately commies. The only really notable German Jewish Marxist was Marx himself (Engles was a gentile, Rosa Luxemborg was a Polish, not German, Jew).
>>
Pic related is much, much better.
>>
>>9915373
>MacDonald's thesis fails because Jews are hardly genetically distinct from non-Jews
They are very genetically distinct. Is this the new hasbara damage control pasta?
>>
>>9915373
>MacDonald's thesis fails because Jews are hardly genetically distinct from non-Jews
Stopped reading there. You need to read the relevant scientific literature before continuing this conversation, starting with MacDonald
>>
>>9915373
OP btfo
Wow a meme dies in under 600 letters
Good on you anon
How will McDonald's ever recovrr
>>
>>9915373
anon.. easy on the BTFOs
>>
>>9915373
We're hardly genetically distinct from camels. we share over 50% of our genome with bananas. What does that matter?
>>
>>9914418
So I should get it? Do you recommend the ebook or the paper book?
>>
>>9915386
Bought that several years ago. Haven't even begun to read it. Fuck my life.
>>
>>9915373
Is this a new pasta?
>>
>>9914418
this book made me sympathize with the Jews

maybe they have our best interest at heart, ya know? maybe they've been right all along?
>>
>>9915801
What made you think that? One of the book's theses is that the majority of the most influential Jewish intellectuals didn't have the interest of non-Jews at heart.
>>
>>9915801
Do you have to be right wing or left wing, pro-Jews or anti-Jews all the fucking time? Am I the only one who only want to know the truth?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.