[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some books that deal with extreme Social awkwardness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: can'tintopeople.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
can'tintopeople.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
I can't take it anymore. I just just can't deal with people. Everyday I tell myself that I will be normal and cool today, talk to everyone confidently, smile confidently in public and not behave like a robot, but as soon as I leave the room every muscle in my face freezes. Can't even smile properly. Everyone at work think I'm chronically depressed. They actually try to be more helpful to me, they invite me to every party and event they go to, to make me feel comfortable but I just spend entire day looking at my phone or in washroom. I'd probably lose my job at this rate. I'm not exactly asking for "self help" books, just any books that deal with this condition and explain me where it all went wrong. (Sorry for the stupid long rant)
>>
>>9912475
haha I know right, what a weirdo
>>
>>9912475
anime image forum
>>
>>9912471
Real world practice. Really the best and quickest way to deal with that. Just go places where you don't know anyone so you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>9912471

Wrong again.

I don't talk to you because you're all cunts, you know it, I know it, everyone at my work is completely disingenuous and my demeanor is purely professional. They know that I actually think they can all go fuck themselves.

Live for yourself. Don't value others opinions, trust me, they're worthless
>>
File: fine art of small talk.jpg (15KB, 249x400px) Image search: [Google]
fine art of small talk.jpg
15KB, 249x400px
>>9912471
this is the primer you need for social skills

but honestly you should probably see a doctor about meds
>>
>>9912493
>image forum
>>>/reddit/
>>
op: Derren Brown.
>>
>>9912471
RELAX FAGGOT
no but really, when you relax and stop focusing on being "normal and cool today" you'll stop acting like a weirdo.
>>
>>9912471
Notes from Underground

It may offer any tips on how to become less socially stunted, but you can probably relate to the Underground Man.
>>
>>9912471
stop thinking
stop thinking
stop thinking
love yourself
have fun
perhaps drink a little if youre nervous
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.