[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essential Reads of Buddhism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: EssentialsOfBuddhismjpg.jpg (2MB, 2728x2248px) Image search: [Google]
EssentialsOfBuddhismjpg.jpg
2MB, 2728x2248px
1. Guatama Buddha: The Lord of Wisdom - Rohini Chowdhury
2. The Dhammpada: Sayings of the Buddha - Buddha
3. The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for living - Howard Cutler and Dalai Lama
4. An Open Heart: Practicisng Compassion in Everyday Life - Dalai Lama
5. The Way of The Bodhisattva - Shantideva
6. The Sutra of Cause and Effect - Buddha
7. The Flower Adornment Sutra - Buddha
8. The Vajraprajna Paramita Sutra - Buddha
9. The Diamond Sutra - Buddha
10. The Heart Sutra - Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara
11. The Vimalakirti Sutra - Vimalakirti
12. 101 Zen Stories - Nyogen Senzaki
13. Mulamadhyamakakarika: The Philosophy of The Middle Way - Nagarjuna
14. The Jewel Ornament of Liberation - Gampopa
15. Longchen Nyingthig Preliminaries: The Excellent Path to Omniscience - Jigme Lingpa
16. The Great Perfection Prelminary Practice of The Innermost Essence - Jigme Lingpa
17. The Words of My Perfect Teacher: Commentary on The Longchen Nyingthig - Patrul Rinpoche
17. A Guide To The Words of My Perfect Teacher - Khenpo Ngawang Palzang
18. Longchen Nyingthig Chod Practice: Sound of Dakini Laughter - Jigme Lingpa and Patrul Rinpoche
19. The Wish-Fulfilling Jewel: The Practice of Guru Yoga According to the Longchen Nyingtik Tradition - Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
20. The Tibetan Book of The Dead - Buddha Padmasambhava
21. Clarifying the Meaning of Chöd: Complete Explanation of Casting Out the Body as Food - Machig Labdron
22. Introduction to Tantra: The Transformation of Desire - Thubten Yeshe
23. Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of The Six Yogas of Naropa - Thubten Yeshe
24. Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen - Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche
25. The Tantra of The All-Creating King - Primordial Buddha Samantabhadra
26. Compassionate Action - Chatral Rinpoche
27. Wisdom Nectar: Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice - Dudjom Rinpoche
28. The Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa - Milarepa
>>
>Tibetian Buddhism
>Buddhism
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.