[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

completely twisted i m home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Under a silver sky, a sense of awareness over whelms me, such a feeling, I admit with no reluctance, I have not perceived before. I’m filled to the brim with emotions, the electricity that rushes through me, leads me to believe that it must be divine, such a feeling I could only describe it as psychedelic.

I held myself together with a light head, on the edge of a hill, stooping away from a strange night. But I knew it wasn’t ordinary, this side of the dawn, and I gave in willingly. I could see a flaw in the notion of the so called reality, we have conceived and I have so dearly believed.

I sneaked a peek into the illusion of my mind, I have begun to portray on the steep valley that spun around me. And I started to spin round and around and I saw the faces. But there was not a face to fit me, I just couldn’t remember that shade of skin and shadows I use to carry.

I could have been a sound, a spark, a feeling, I could have been you but I could never be just myself. For I had forgotten it, and there was not a trace of it, not in you and not in me. And I swear I never felt so free.

I felt the life of you and rest of us, across the space, like ripples, dancing in the explosion of colours from within us. And we stayed so for a stretch time, how long I will never be sure, I certainly did not care. All that life, all that love, all that joy, all that carelessness, I swear I never felt so free.

But here I am now, just where I was before, feels like it has been a thousand days and a night that I have been on this hill. And if I have learnt anything, it is that there is no need to hurry, but whatever it is that I do, I ought to do it right.

And of course not a thing here was of a sound mind, but nevertheless there was a sense of order and principle, one just couldn’t deny them. An absolute necessity for such a place, teeming with the terrible lunacy of the human mind.

This accumulation of individuals, who have decided to glance through the hazy photographs of life, as they pass through this world. This world of immense possibilities. Laziness blamed some, idleness argued some, craziness said others, dumb concluded many.
>>
But one thing is for sure there's trouble on the way, after all we are no ordinary people, it’s not what we would choose to be, we are no winners, we are down and without. Nothing to deny, whatever we are fighting about, we are not the ones to remember.

Why should we? It is but a war, but it’s not mine and it has so little for me to cherish. But I have picked a side, so long ago. And besides we are all just ordinary men, looking out and waiting for something to come our way. And they come blowing their pipes, marching the numbers into wells.

They creep me out, those lizards, they are not to be remembered. Cold as their stare, their faces to the floor, my senses are ticked off, those creepy bastards. They crowd up around and into my head and I just can’t trust them. And damn it! it’s serious now. I have got to get my head straight.

What was I doing here anyway? I need to calm down, I remember I was bursting with life, and I was there, beyond time and space, in the simplest form of existence, with and without, alone yet together. I was you and you were me, and we were all indistinct. Quite and calm yet full of life.

I looked over the hill, strange voices began to sound, borne in the wind, loud as the thunder but calm as the sea, clear but overwhelming like a feeling. I heard the lunatic say, ‘the reality is so fragile’, his words echoed over my lips, ‘what?’ there was doubt all around, then a peculiar laughter followed and then it faded away, unsure of itself. But then there it was again, the laughter.

I spoke to my fellow companion of the bizarre nature of this night, he responded in agreement but I could see in his ways he didn’t understand a thing I said, so I turned to him and explained again, but to my awe I couldn’t understand a thing he said

I could see him speak, but my thoughts filled in his words. It seemed funny at first, but then moments after it had managed to frighten me. Have I been deprived of the ability to comprehend? Am I crazy? Will I ever establish a connection with the world again?
>>
I decided there was no point trying to fight it. So I pretended to be alright and to just be. And so I was, finally found peace in my soul. My ever thirst for that which were stranger than the dreams. I was over the hills and under the valley; around the sun and across the moon. Did you see it, bits of light of a purple shade?

I wished you could have seen the voice of the earth rise up to the sky and kiss the brighter edge of the clouds. It almost feels like home, under these stars of this faithful night. The crisp of the colour blue as the icy air broke over my skin. I could almost smell the clouds of the summer rain.

I have never before seen such a sky almost as if the angels and the demons had come out to play on this hill, under this bright moon light daze. It crackles almost like a fire of the winter nights, to the tunes of a lazy dawn. A tune in my head, I just can’t remember, but I knew it meant more than I could ever know.

Got to watch my steps, for this is not the time and place to make that fall, not so blind, not in these lies. Got to try looking for those that have it going on for me, those are all I need, its time I have learnt, it’s no mystery I got to be just, if I want to have it easy. And if I am greedy this is just not the place to be.

But the young years have passed me by and I never learnt to stay. Got to do what it is that I got to do, but I got to rest, man! What a bummer these last hours of despair, I can’t describe it, the joy that dies within, life and its incredible kicks. Completely twisted, I’m home again.
>>
my first trippin
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.