[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book Bingeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0307.jpg (51KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
51KB, 426x500px
Do you binge books? How fast do you do it?
>>
>>9904599
>not savouring what you're reading
>>
>>9904619
I read books for the acquisition of knowledge dumb cunt. I don't participate in the "escape from reality", le I enjoy the art of book meme. I read books to learn, the slower I read the less I learn. I don't read fiction bullshit unless it has elements of sound philosophy in it.
>>
>>9904655
>not reading PROFOUND LITERATURE
You can read fiction and still learn things, you silly boy.
>>
>>9904655
Good for you.
>>
>>9904659
Yea that's what I said, I read fiction that I can learn shit from, know retards who go to the bookstore to buy normie shit like 13 reasons why.
>>
Depends the type, poetry and lit I take my time and read 200 pages a day

Books about practical things like History, Journalism, Geography or the likes I just go at it, You just start reading and don't stop, maybe a break after every 1 hour , Can usually read 1 book a day or 2 of this type
>>
>>9904668
It's remarkable that you're claiming to know so much about literature and yet your punctuation and grammar is so abysmal. Go back to elementary school, silly boy.
>>
>>9904673
This is an imageboard, no one gives a shit. Go to Reddit, silly boy.
>>
>>9904676
Get mad.
>>
Yes I've gone through period where i've read 300+ pages a day, especially during periods of NEETness.
>>
>>9904669
Don't you like need time to digest what's read or not understand a certain part? Or do you just ignore that and push through. Also your vocabulary must be superb or you're just reading stupid easy trash.
>>
>>9904599
My diary desu
>>
>>9904684

Most of those history books, for instance, are easy to digest and you just need to keep in mind certain events or dates. Like I said, if it's Poetry or Philosophy, you need more time process all the information, since the former speaks in mate codified ways and latter uses very complex sentence construction and logic points. English is my third language and I was in a rush, that's way I wrote the sentences in that sloppy way.
>>
>>9904747
Damn. Jap is my third language.
>>
>>9904599
Usually 200 pages a day in the evening. 2-3 days for a regular non-fiction book (mostly history or philosophy). But english isn't my native language so I guess that would make 300-350 pages in german.
>>
>>9905166
Yo what? How the fuck do you read that fast? Is this a joke?
>>
>>9905204

It's easy man, just avoid distractions and read someting you ENJOY
>>
>>9904599
I can't binge books no matter how much I try- finding a book to read next always ends up stumping me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.