[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Levenda in general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: LevendaFourBooks.png (449KB, 863x328px) Image search: [Google]
LevendaFourBooks.png
449KB, 863x328px
And these four books in specific.
If you've read them, tell me your thoughts and feelings, if you haven't go get them.
I can also suggest The Secret Temple, which is nowhere as strong as these three, but is fun if you're into colonial, revolutionary, and civil war American secret societies and cults.
>>
Think he's wrong about the whole, "our leaders are secretly nazis" thing, but he's probably right about the sinister forces thesis that there is something weird going on with the elites of America and this has always been the case. I don't think "satanic" captures the weirdness. My bet is that the elites are probably organized along some sort of esoteric religious lines with secret societies, left hand path magic (that are extreme in their rituals: the more extreme, the more power they think they can get), etc. and that this is mistaken for babby-tier "satanism". Also, you don't need to buy into supernatural explanations for this to work. To say our elites are doing weird, ritualized death and sex magic isn't to buy into the idea that this stuff is ontologically real. You can have an anthropological explanation of some group's beliefs without buying into the ontology of the beliefs.
>>
>tfw you wanted a discussion but op left his own thread

whelp, going to sleep now, also saging.
>>
>>9904591
desu I didn't expect any replies til tomorrow.
I concur w the first post of course.
I really found Hitler Legacy to be a monumental piece, because it really lays open how things that seem so distinct and foreign to each other, how those things flow out of each other organically, and I learned strongly that World War 1&2 are the same war and that this war never actually ended.
Esp interesting was getting into detail about agents of Britain and Germany in Middle East during that ww1&2 extended period, spec Max Oppenheim and Muslim Brotherhood et c

All this the more nuanced by the films Hypernormalisation and Pervert's Guide to Ideology, along with Family of Secrets book about Bush Dynasty
>>
>>9904458
bamp
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.