[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /lit/ be better if we banned phil threads and pol threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Would /lit/ be better if we banned phil threads and pol threads?
>>
Reminder to sage and report non literature threads.
>>
>>9903102
I post 20 /pol/ bait threads a day. Mad, faggot?
>>
>>9903102
I filtered them
>>
>>9903102

I don't actually think it's the content thats the problem it's the 'low effort' and bait nature of the posts that is the problem. If people want to have serious discussions of the Protocols of Zion or w/e, that's fine with me, though I've got better things to do. But I rarely see a serious discussion, just shitposting, trolling, baiting.
>>
>>9903102
>making a thread after being BTFO in debate

Cry more libtard /lit/ has always been and always will be a red pilled board
>>
>>9903102
yes but mods are watching cp.
luckily it takes one second to hide a thread forever.
>>
I'm fine with politics in literature since polisci is intertwined with philosophy. I mean what else you want to talk about? Fantasy trash?
>>
>>9903102
no, your susceptibility to clickbait is keeping j-list alive, we need them and you.
>>
>>9903153
>he thinks the dexxies we gave him are responsible for your right wing views
lots of assholes think it's just the coke too, but at least they're not cheap
>>
>>9903102
No. Just ban shitposting. Every board with content that can be vaguely related to politics gets flooded with the same shit pol gets flooded with. It's expressly against the sites rules but they never do anything about it. This is still a board about literature and literature can involve politics. It's just that the discussion needs to have tolerable quality. Not even civil or high quality. Just tolerable quality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.