[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there anything this guy liked and supported? He seems to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Nietzsche[1].gif (1MB, 1274x955px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche[1].gif
1MB, 1274x955px
Was there anything this guy liked and supported? He seems to be bitter about everything.
>>
Goethe
>>
Wagner.
Schopenhauer.
Plato (but not Socrates).
Dionysus.
Heraclitus.
Music in general.
That one girl who refused to marry him lmao.
>>
Diogenes
>>
>>9901337

3 times! Lmao
>>
>>9901337
He stopped liking Wagner after he got more nationalistic with his themes.
>>
>>9901337
>That one girl who refused to marry him lmao.
We are talking of the Russian lady right?
The bibliography by Safranski says that he called her a monkey, I kek'd
>>
>>9901326
Hierarchy and aristocracy
>>
>>9901326
>The bibliography by Safranski says that he called her a monkey, I kek'd

Was he autistic?
>>
Islam
>>
>>9901449
I think it was in a letter though, he didn't say it directly to her. And the full words were different. He said she was "a monkeyess with something something breasts".
I can look it up but it is not in English. And I really doubt he was autistic. He doesn't use literal language for one.
>>
>>9901470
(Cont)
It was from a letter he didn't send. It goes like this:
>That dried-out, vulgar, smelling monkey with her false breasts - a disaster!
He uses the female name of a monkey but there is no word for that in English.
>>
brahms
>>9901337
>wagner
>schopenhauer
ayo hol up
>>
>>9901466
This, and Italian opera. By not embracing Islam N felt that Western man severely failed to realize himself.
t. not a Muslim
>>
>>9901413
i guess he means lou salome
>>
>>9901413
what? that's cool if it's true.
>>
>>9901369
>He stopped liking Wagner after he got more nationalistic with his themes.
Do you mean anti-semitic and christian? No, Nietzsche was not an anti nationalist in the way you are.
>>
>>9901326

He was deperately horny for Cosima.
He gave her the fucking Birth of Tragedy as a birthday present
>you will NEVER EVER write a seminal work of philosophy and aesthetics as a bday president to your qt waifu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.