[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good idea for a novel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: My tv show idea.png (197KB, 1330x500px) Image search: [Google]
My tv show idea.png
197KB, 1330x500px
Hey /lit/, I do not go on this board at all, I don't read books, nor am I even good at writing them. However, I was wondering what you all thought about pic related? I came up a with tv show idea that sounds kind of like '13 reasons why', some people suggested that they would love to watch this show and some suggested this would also be a sweet ass novel. I don't know if someone has already made a plot like pic related or something close. All I know is that I came up exactly with this, and wanted to know what you all think. Moreover, if you all like it can you give me some suggestions, ideas, etc? I think I know how I want to end it, but still not sure.
Let me know what you think.
Here is a link to the whole thread
>>>>/tv/86343585
>>
It's too edgy for the teen audience and too unrelatable for the adult audience.
>>
>>9899774
Really? I thought it was just on par with 13 reasons why.
>>
>>9899780
Well, I mean its an interesting conundrum and I suppose it would be interesting to some people, but while I can't say it's not original, the themes behind it are terribly unoriginal.

-The 'misunderstood' loner kid
-The popular, but secretly malicious "chad"
-The bumbling, inept adults who don't know what's really going on
-'Some mysterious event occurs which makes everyone suspicious of each other, Gee Willikers, the everyday school life really got flipped upside down!

There would need to be some other aspect of the story which would be unique to you, or which comes as more of a surprise, otherwise all it would ever be is "that book that was kind of like 13 Reasons Why' or whatever.

Just reading the synopsis i would put it back on the shelf without a seconds thought
>>
>>9899764
>frogpicture
>dropped
>>
>>9899800
Is there anyway I could change the theme a bit to make it not seem like "that cliche school show"?
>>
>>9899764
Any teacher could recognize the handwriting or compare it to homework.
>>
>>9899816
Yeah, some /tv/ users thought about that and also said something about fingerprints as well. That's why someone suggested that the papers be typed so you can't copy handwriting. The fingerprints is an easy fix as well.
>>
If your execution is good, then yeah.
>>
>>9899815
I mean, that's what's left for you to figure out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.