[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light novels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: lightnovels.jpg (67KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
lightnovels.jpg
67KB, 500x284px
Does anyone know some good light novels?
>>
>>9897346
no all of them are YA tier is not even worse with shit like isekai.
Now kys
>>
>>9897346
Yeah the top one is probably good. Literally the only good anime I've seen so the novels are probably good too.
>>
>>9897353

As someone who was in OP's position a year ago, this. The """best""" books don't come close to even mid-tier American YA.
>>
Nice thread about """""literature""""" op
>>
We had this thread before.
Mass made, mass marketed self indulging garbage that has no intention of staying in the readers mind longer than a subway ride from A to B. Produced for the now, not for the future. The pinnacle of consumerism. Fast, cheap and it's innocent in the eyes of the tired modern man.
>>
I'll state my case. I am STARVING for good homo in any, any, any art form. I don't even fucking non-fiction and I think LN are horrible things. But I would trade 3 pounds of my blood for a good VN about homo.
>>
>>9897346
Get the fuck off my /lit/.
>>
>>9898295
It's terrible, and the show is pleb high school trash with good production values.
>>
>>9898564
You really couldn't be more wrong anon.
>>
>>9897346
Toradora
>>
>>9897346
why don't you ask /a/? i'm sure they know much more about anime than us
>>
File: 1493508879227.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493508879227.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>9897346
The Monogatari series is pretty fun, and usually has a point to each arc. I enjoyed them. But they've definitely got the anime trappings (fanservice & all that shit.)
>>
>>9898479
Easy lecture sometimes is good.
>>
>>9898725
Actually is better ask in /jp/.
>>
>>9897346
Ah, the revival of early XX century pulp-fiction. A lot of gems lost among the sewage if you know where to look.
>>
>>9897346
The Boogiepop series is okay.
>>
INDEX
N
D
E
X
>>
>>9897346
> light novels
> good
> light novels
> literature

Go the fuck back to /a/.
>>
>>9897353
>>9898367
agreed. tried to read a couple. a fan translation of Baccano was OK but just barely. Just read western YA instead.
>>
>>9898739

As someone who thinks that the series can be considered actual art, it's all in the direction. I read bakemono in translation and it was among the most abysmally crap things I've ever read.
>>
File: puffy vulva.jpg (63KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
puffy vulva.jpg
63KB, 622x521px
Spice and Wolf is great. The economic conflict is well thought out and interesting, but the best part is Lawerence and Holo's multi-faceted relationship throughout the series.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.