[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ill never be the knight of faith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486961091679.png (9KB, 601x694px) Image search: [Google]
1486961091679.png
9KB, 601x694px
>tfw ill never be the knight of faith
>>
>already infinitely resigned
woah dude only one more step!
>>
>>9896667
If you have infinite faith in your infinite resignation, what does that make you?

Check-fucking-mate, Soren.
>>
>>9896699
For Kierkegaard faith involves a leap across the absurd, there is nothing absurd about belieiving in the state you are currently in and so it is not really faith.
>>
with that attitude, even back when they were a thing, you wouldn't be one.
>>
>>9896635
Great, i was expecting a true /lit/ subject such as this one.
>>
File: 1499323883522.gif (2MB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499323883522.gif
2MB, 239x320px
>>9896734
I know
>>
>>9896667
>Lifts foot.
>hears voice
>starts to wonder if he's mad or if he's experiencing the voice of God.
>keeps stable on one foot.
>hops back to bed.
>goes to sleep with his foot hanging off the floor.
>God gets impatient.
>is not sure he should smite him yet
>thinks he should be clearer about time limits on his tests
>"You can't hop forever you tricky heathen!" God commands.
>"I was sleeping! God!"
>"Heathen...." God whisper. "Damn you, heathen, wake up! I'm talking to you."
>"Well I'm not listening, I'm trying to sleep alright. I'm tired, it's been a long day. So can you just please...like, please, just be a patient."
>"Dude, look, I'll reason with you. Tithes are getting low, and the world is filled with crazies, and I just don't know what to do anymore, so could you just take it, take that leap."
>"Dude this is not my problem, ok. I'm just trying to get some sleep."
>>
>>9896723
But I believe in my resignation even in the face of the absurd. No matter how absurd the outcome of resignation seems, I believe in it.
>>
>>9896635
well at least youll get to be a wizard
>>
>>9896761
But there is nothing absurd in believing in a state you are already in is my point.
>>
>>9896758
I like it, desu

Keep writing
>>
fall further anon, only then will you be able to build yourself up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.