[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edna O'brien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sdsdsdsd.png (192KB, 1099x491px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsdsd.png
192KB, 1099x491px
>a girl I'm dating recommends me to read the works of Edna O'brien
>check her wikipedia article
>read pic related.
>not sure if I should read this or avoid the obvious marxist agenda

have you read her works?
is it just plain "dude men and their patriarchy is evil lmao" as aparently it seems to be?
>>
>>9896423
>girl you're dating recommends you a book
>you read on wikipedia that book is about the experiences of women
>"wow such le marxism wow omg sjw agenda wow i better double check this with my 4chan friends"

Why don't you just fucking read it and see if it's good, you fucking loser? christ. i hope she figures out what a disingenuous shrew little autist you are before it's too late.

be a real fucking person think for yourself
>>
>>9896444
fpbp
>>
>>9896444
>how do you know it's shit, it's not even out yet
>>
>>9896444
>fpbp
>trips
Amazing.

You're a weak little piss baby, OP. "Sex based oppression was never real and if it was I shouldn't have to learn about it muh misandry" For fuck sake, Edna O'brien never even touches on marxism. Go back to your paranoid youtube "philosophers" and leave women who read alone.
>>
u don't desrve qt3.14 gf
>>
>>9896444
>>9896542
>>9898158
This is a woman hate thread, cucks. Post anti-women shit or fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>9896444
>fpbp
Just read a fucking book OP. If you don't like it, talk to her about it and have an intelligent conversation. Maybe then she'll realize what a fraud you are.
>>
>>9898176
women aren't intelligent enough to have an intellectual discussion. If they talk smart, it's to impress Chad, not for authentic reasons like men
>>
File: 1486821276282.png (833KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486821276282.png
833KB, 1920x1080px
>>9896444

This. The article selection focused on the perspective and cognition, not politics. Honestly, it's telling that she recommended it to you.

She wants you to learn more about, not even how women view the world, merely that women view the world. The reference frame is secondary to you understanding them as an individual human entity outside yourself, which may not be a skill you maintain.

You exploding in response to the idea that women see out of eyes and thinks things in relation to being is disproportionate, inappropriate, and moderately funny.
>>
>>9896423
How long have you been dating her that you didn't see this coming? Did it not come up in conversation before?
>>
>>9896444
the fact that you resort to insults just proves that op is right
>>
>>9898400
probably a dumb woman who thinks she can discuss with the big boys. Go make me a sandwich, sweety!
>>
Run away from any girl that recommends you read femishit """"literature""""
>>
>>9898416
>Run away from any girl
Just this really. They're simply inferior, and you shouldn't waste your time on them. We're better off without them
>>
>>9896444
>>9896542
>>9898158
>>9898329
Why is this board so terrible now?
>>
>>9896444
Leave the guy alone you fucking white knight ingrate.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/137655353
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.