[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with Nietzsche?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
Where do I start with Nietzsche?
>>
GUESS WHERE?

FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING MEMES YOU LITTLE FAGGOT
>>
I put a fan under my desk pointing up at me and it's airing out my balls
>>
>>9895688
Unironically Stirner.
>>
The Gay Science
>>
Human, All Too Human
or
The Dawn
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
From his master, of course.
>>
>>9895688
The Greeks. I'm not even joking, you just cannot understand Nietzsche without studying classical philosophy. Nietzsche was fundamentally influenced by his education on Greek philosophy and mythology.
>>
>>9895743
>>9895688
you'll never understand Nietzsche unless you start with Kant.
>>
>>9897732
But you'll never understand Kant, unless you start with Locke and Descartes.

...And you'll never understand Locke or Descartes unless you start with the... the Greeks.
>>
>>9897785
I hope I am mistaken but you seem to have forgotten Christian thought which I find rather offensive.
>>
>>9897798
>implying you can't skip that phase

Neo-Platonism was a meme.
>>
thus spoke zarathustra
>>
>>9895697
Unironically, the Greeks you fucking idiot.
>>
>>9895693
>>9895761
>>9895697
>>9898304
Yeah, but once you're done with the Greeks and Stirner, what's the first book you should read by Nietzsche?
>>
>>9898315
Homo Science.
>>
>>9895688
Not Op but I have copies of Human All Too Human and Beyond Good and Evil. Which of these should I start with? Human appeals to me more. Plus im already familiar with Kant, who afaik had a great influence on Nitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.