[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thomism is patrician and all, but can my cat REALLY not go to heaven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: u1w2VLc.jpg (262KB, 889x1126px) Image search: [Google]
u1w2VLc.jpg
262KB, 889x1126px
Thomism is patrician and all, but can my cat REALLY not go to heaven?
>>
>>9895307
No, I love Cats but they totally go to hell
>>
>>9895307
No. They don't have immortal souls.
>>
you get the same satisfaction of having a pet once you made it into heaven
>>
Would a genetically engineered hyper-intellegent cat have a rational soul and be able to go to heaven?
>>
>>9896518
I don't know. Perhaps it is more a matter of God disliking cats in general. Would a future intelligent AI sex doll be granted entrance, though? I suppose it would, it being heaven and all.
>>
>>9896518
>>9896555
Being smart alone doesn't give you access to heaven, you must be of the Spirit
>>
>>9896568
Would a catgirl created from tampering with both human and cat genetics so that an ordinary human and an ordinary cat could breed to produce an anime-esque sexy girl cat/human hybrid go to heaven?
>>
>>9896555
>>9896568
Do you think that if God is real and future intelligent AI sex dolls aren't of the Spirit, the future intelligent AI sex dolls will decide to kill all of humanity so we all go to heaven or hell and God is done with the material world, which they can rule as their own?
>>
File: cat-angel.png (137KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
cat-angel.png
137KB, 400x325px
>>9895307
yours won't, but my angel kitty will.
>>
>>9896629
I think Catgirls are definately of the Spirit yeah
>>
No, Christian God hates cats. That is why Islam may be more palatable if you are a cat lover.
>>
>>9896685
woah that's a load off my mind, thank you senpai
>>
>>9895307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGRVxkxvn4
>>
Do converted abbos go to heaven?
>>
File: 1497383255238.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1497383255238.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>9896792
>small animals such as rabbits and Goebbels
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.