[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: culture.jpg (19KB, 232x346px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
19KB, 232x346px
Should I read this? What should I expect? One anon told me it made him depressed for a whole week..
>>
There are few books more essential for white men to read. If you are a white man and haven't read it, you are a dirt pleb-tier.
>>
>>9892318
I don't want to be more depressed and ful off hanger than I already am, I also don't want to hate the jews
>>
File: 1502546700909.jpg (394KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502546700909.jpg
394KB, 1280x1280px
>>9892408
>I also don't want to hate the jews
You dont have to hate them to see through their tricky tactics.
>>
>>9892408
All I can tell you is that this book has helped many, including myself, gain enormous insight into the world we live in and solidify a purpose. It's only a first step though. And it has nothing to do with you hating jews, it has to do with jews hating you. It's not an easy path to go down, but I am a more intellectually well-rounded person today in part because of MacDonald's work, and whatever short-term issues may arise from taking the redpill, the long-term enlightenment and purpose you will gain by connecting with the most eternal part of your being will easily surpass them. There's no other way. Do you want to live as a depressed man in a fake reality, or do you want to know the truth?
>>
>>9892290
DONT READ IT ITS NAZI GARBAGE
>>
>>9892290
critical theory in one book. think about how much you can actually get out of that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.