[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be young Bertrand Russell at a garden party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2472.jpg (43KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
43KB, 338x450px
>you will never be young Bertrand Russell at a garden party before the decline of the British aristocracy
>you will never be torn reluctantly away from the logico-mathematical suppositions in your notebook by young revellers to play croquet
>you will never anxiously demonstrate your superior croquet skills to your flabbergasted peers
>you will never watch the hon. chonsey boddington-smythe awkwardly remove her bonnet and smile coquettishly at you while you desperately think of that obscurantist mystic Hegel to combat your growing arousal
>you will never have your arousal compounded by the geometric grace of the croquet mallet in motion
>you will never slip off into the bushes to brusquely but pleasantly deflower the hon. chonsey boddington-smythe
>you will never think of a highly cutting but ultimately polite rebuke to Hegel's mysticism mid-coitus
>the lucid glory of logic fills your mind as you reach orgasm
>tfw
>>
>>9891564
Go back to bed Bertrand
>>
>>9891564
fuck man..
>>
>>9891564

Croquet hoops look DAMN pretty this morning!

FRIGHTFULLY DAMN PRETTY!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.