[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the last sexual encounter you had (jacking it counts)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1476832995314.jpg (52KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
1476832995314.jpg
52KB, 540x536px
Describe the last sexual encounter you had (jacking it counts) in the voice of a famous author
>>
He pleasured himself.
>>
>>9890089
eh
>>
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine anon cummin' in his gf's butt.
>>
>>9890084
She ran her peanut-butter plastered finger around her swelling, pink lips. Her dog came closer, let out a low, dominant growl, before finishing his dessert.
>>
>>9890108
How the fuck are you typing with paws?
>>
I have heard it happen that, some years ago in the city of Perugia— whose women are known, if not for their wit and liveliness, then for their carnal munificence—there lived a monk by the name of Ruggiero. Shortly after the hour of tierce this Ruggiero, whose wont it was to continually bib strong wine, fell into a daze, and sat in view of a dazzling apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary
>>
>>9890084
Jacking off. The genius idea of trying to fill a void by violently trying to get something out
>>
He pullled his pants down and he played video after video before stopping and he masturbated
>>
>>9890084
It was yuge
>>
File: ZizekFallSmile[1].jpg (25KB, 454x288px) Image search: [Google]
ZizekFallSmile[1].jpg
25KB, 454x288px
>>9890180

This is great, please do more.
>>
>>9890084
the cum
it shot from its cage
yes
YES
let it all out
>>
File: 1441158783335.jpg (28KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1441158783335.jpg
28KB, 292x257px
>last sexual encounter
>>
And they fucked like rabbits on ecstasy.
>>
My socks
Tell stories
No books have
The spine to
Carry
>>
>>9890579
Kek
>>
>>9890579
10/kek
>>
From his room came a foetid and unearthly miasma, a thing of steamy sweat and fungoid suggestions. I swear on my life, my dear reader, I would have fled that wretched haunt if my fear had not mastered my better senses. Placing my trembling eye to the keyhole, I spied a sight that does not allow me rest to this day, such was the nervous cocophany of unutterable, solitary copulation.
>>
>>9890084
I am a sick man...I am a wicked man...I am an unattractive man. I fap 'til it pains me.
>>
Mother blew me today.
>>
>>9890985
or maybe it was yesterday.
>>
She wore lingerie. I loved the way her ass looked in those beige thongs. I saw she hadn't shaved when I pulled the string aside to reveal her holes. Unfortunately my dick was limp.
>>
>>9890543
Nael will be the GOAT!

you heard it here first
>>
Squeeze! squeeze! squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me; and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-laborers’ hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally; as much as to say, – Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill-humor or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness
>>
>>9890084
yes
YES
the tiger is out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.