[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small book carrying case?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Gita.jpg (29KB, 257x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gita.jpg
29KB, 257x400px
Was looking for a small carrying case for my copy of the Bhagavad Gita. This being a holy book, I want to treat it with care and keep it from other worldly items that may be in my everyday backpack. My copy is pretty small, it's the pic related; a paperback copy of Sri Aurobindo's translation. I am thinking that people who carry a Bible around with them might have some suggestions. I am also open to book cover suggestions if anyone has a good one.
Cheers.
>>
>>9888313
So stupid. You're supposed to use the knowledge in practice. It should be evident in your everyday actions throughout your life. Keeping it in a carrying case is incredibly egotistical and also pointless since it means you haven't memorized and synthesized the information. Having to refer to a book like that shows that you don't understand its message because you're not applying it properly.
>>
>>9888618
I haven't read it yet.............. What is wrong with you lmao
>>
>>9888648
Yet, it's holy to you? Grow up son. Unless you're asian, there's no reason why this book should be more holy to you than the bible.
>>
>>9888670
They never said this book was more holy to them than the bible they just said it is a holy book and people who also read and carry bibles might have an answer to him.

https://www.christianbook.com/leather-cover-organizer-brown-extra-large/pd/4029338#customer_reviews

http://www.essentialapparel.com/p/rothco-vintage-canvas-military-tech-bag?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8b_MBRDcARIsAKJE7lmf08tnKDEezm81sAv5mBKfOPEw7P4Nd8fBbFUcRq0oHErKHBc0CgsaAlY_EALw_wcB#47089

Try one of these.
>>
>>9888618
First of all I don't give a shit what you think I'm just here to get recommendations for book carrying cases. Second of all it's a widely known holy book, I would treat the Bible this way as well (I literally never said it was more holy than the Bible stop being a stupid fuck please). Lastly, I practice a lot of the teachings of Hinduism due to my best friend who is Indian and a Hindu himself. I am just getting to read the book and I wanted to carry it around so I could read it during my breaks between classes and you come in here being a fucking douche bag when all I want is a damn book carrying case recommendation.
>>
>>9888688
Oh wow I really like that second one! Cheers man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.