[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disturbing Literature and Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Abscence of God.jpg (38KB, 430x531px) Image search: [Google]
Abscence of God.jpg
38KB, 430x531px
I was reading The Bros K by Doestoevsky, and I got to the part where Ivan is discussing with Alexei over dinner about the atrocities that God allows on the earth.

Ivan explains that the turks would fondle the baby in front of the mother and then they would make it laugh. As soon as the baby laughed they would pull out their pistol and shoot the baby right in the face.

I had the brilliant idea of letting my 12 year old brother read just those few sentences detailing the murder of the babies. Initially, his reaction was that he laughed, but then I came home and he had told EVERYONE in my fucking house, and my sister came and confronted me saying that my little brother was disturbed by what he read.

I laughed it off and told her that he found it amusing, and that he even recounted to me that the vikings would toss babies into the air and spear them.

So when I went to confront my brother about why he had told everyone he said that he was in fact disturbed because of the graphic detail in which the book was written. I just said "that's because he was a good writer" and my bro laughed again. Yet, my family still thinks im some kind of youth corrupter.

I tried giving them the context behind why the story about the baby killing occurred in the book, but it still didn't fly.

Now my family thinks im some kind of baby killer I guess.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

PS I apologize for my bad wording. I have a bad hangover.
>>
File: 1492321200211.jpg (130KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1492321200211.jpg
130KB, 738x738px
the face of innocence
>>
Your brother, your family and you will get over it.
>>
>>9887849
when you're brother laughed, you should of shot him in the face. then when you tried to laugh it off, you should of shot you'reself in the face
>>
>>9887849
>Now my family thinks im some kind of baby killer I guess.

And then you should have had him read the subsequent chapter and then the chapter where Ivan goes insane.
>>
OP you sound like an awkward mess
>>
File: 31ne9+Ab97L.jpg (14KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
31ne9+Ab97L.jpg
14KB, 372x500px
You know what you have to do now OP
>>
>>9887995
>He didn't get the stark moral revelation treatment
sorry buddy you didn't get it. you'll grow up soon though
>>
>>9887849
>youth corrupter
Join the club that Socrates apparently started
>>
>>9887977
ahahahahaha!!!
>>
>>9887849
What could go wrong
>>
>>9887849
Nothing personal anon, but if I was your dad I'd beat the shit out of you.
>>
File: 1489522586077.gif (344KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489522586077.gif
344KB, 750x600px
>>9888715
>>
File: youknowwhatyouhavetodo.png (426KB, 651x648px) Image search: [Google]
youknowwhatyouhavetodo.png
426KB, 651x648px
>>9887849
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.