[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inside Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Does there exist a decent book with a similar concept? I just watched it, and its a bit immature, but i'd imagine that it could be done really well in the form of a book. If not, whats the closest to it?
>>
Ulysses
>>
>>9883815
You sure? I've been wanting to read it, but i havent had the time or courage, but from the little i know about it, you're probably right.
>>
>>9883802
>and its a bit immature
Wow, it's almost like it's for children or something.
>>
>>9883835
Why did you write that comment? It does nothing good for anyone, seriously, probably not even yourself.
>>
>>9883850
>Why did you write that comment?
To illustrate the pointlessness and stupidity in calling it immature.
>>
>>9883870
I said that its immature contrast the fact that the concept was interesting, if you honestly thought that was constructive criticism, then you shouldnt be makin replies here.
>>
>>9883895
Do you want to fight me?
>>
>>9883835
Children entertainment is not necessarily immature, just like adult entertainment is not necessarily mature.
I personally wouldn't want my children to spend their time on something they couldn't gain anything from.
>>
>>9883911
No
>>9883959
People often forget that "entertainment" is an industry, and that all industries are driven by adults. Which, of course, means that no media will ever be totally devoid of content adults can find entertaining. Movie directors are human too lol
>>
>>9883802
no, I'm yet to find a book that would make me bawl 10 seconds into reading it
>>
>>9883911
Passive aggressive trolling, is still trolling.
Read a book, anon.
>>
>>9883802
Herman's Head Season 1
>>
>>9883802
Don't know about any books, sorry, but there was a sitcom that I'm POSITIVE was the source for Inside out called "Herman's Head." Same thing, but it's an adult male, and Lisa Simpson ( Yeardly Smith) is his female side.
There's a movie with John Cusack, thriller, that's kinda the same thing. Forgot what it's called, but it takes place at a crummy motel during a rainstorm.
Pretty sure you won't like the sitcom, but the movie is worth a watch.
>>
>>9885915
Identity.
Just looked it up.
Kind of makes movie watching a little more predictable, but that wasn't too hard anyway.
>>
>>9883802
look on tv tropes. not ideal, but if you're looking for niche things, that's what you have to work with.

I've always imagined making my own website where you can search books for plot, instead of title or author, but to be completely honest, it's just way too much work for the amount I care about it. Maybe if a couple other people, who actually know how to code a website, somehow became friends with me, it might happen, but I'm not betting any money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.