[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one of these short stories sound more interesting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 796.png (74KB, 355x273px) Image search: [Google]
796.png
74KB, 355x273px
Help me choose:

-A man cant leave his town due to contrived coincidences. This goes on for years.
-Some vigilante hero, except he picks on people for the smallest crimes like jaywalking and tries to murder them.
-Story about a fucking loser fixing his life via sacrificing his true hobby.
-Thief enters man home, they suddenly change identities and no one realizes.

I know they sound pretty shitty but i have to pick one.
>>
>>9876617
>gamergate.png
>those plots
i am unsurprised
>>
>>9876625
This
>>
>>9876617
>A man cant leave his town due to contrived coincidences. This goes on for years.
A good premise, but it would need to differentiate itself from the Truman Show.

>Some vigilante hero, except he picks on people for the smallest crimes like jaywalking and tries to murder them.
This could be funny – it depends on what you do with it. Played too straight, the vigilante might just come off as a boring minor villain.

>Story about a fucking loser fixing his life via sacrificing his true hobby.
This is too little to go off, since it just sounds like a vague generic lit-fic premise.

>Thief enters man home, they suddenly change identities and no one realizes.
What, like a Freaky Friday thing? A literal interpretation of identity theft? Can the thief steal abstract concepts like identities?

I'll say the fourth
>>
>>9876625
give me an answer you fuck, i have no idea what gamergate is i just liked that pic, and i already said they were shitty
>>
>>9876635
alright, fourth it is, thank you!

the first one is different from the truman show in that it never gets explained. It might have been just bad luck for him that he can never leave. Its implied in story that none of the visitors ever leave town and they just decide to settle there, all the population comes from that.

Vigilante is played for laughs yeah, he is insane.

Third one might be too shitty yeah.

No, is not the thief fault. They suddenly believe each one to be the other, and everyone agrees. The thief thinks he is a wealthy bussiness man and the man thinks he is a thief who just entered the home.
>>
>>9876636
fine. the third one is the only non-gimmick plot. it has the best chance of a realistic character arc.
>>
>>9876617
>A man cant leave his town due to contrived coincidences. This goes on for years.
Is this Kant's biography?
>>
>>9876617
>-A man cant leave his town due to contrived coincidences. This goes on for years.
Sounds annoying and frustrating.

>-Some vigilante hero, except he picks on people for the smallest crimes like jaywalking and tries to murder them.
Not much of a point reading about some idiot. That's what the news are there for.

>-Story about a fucking loser fixing his life via sacrificing his true hobby.
Not very unrealistic but at least interesting enough to see what the write done out of it.

>-Thief enters man home, they suddenly change identities and no one realizes.
Sounds bit dumb but maybe there is a good reason.

Forth it is.
>>
>>9876617
>Story about a fucking loser fixing his life via sacrificing his true hobby.
A gaymers parable.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>9878685
>gayming
>hobby
Kek.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.