[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any books to get me to stop hating myself and thus everyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Any books to get me to stop hating myself and thus everyone else?
>>
Nope. Sorry anon you are out of luck.
>>
>>9876435
yaeh it's called get laid
>>
>>9876513
last time i got laid i hated myself the same or maybe slightly more
>>
>>9876513
that makes me hate myself more because of the horrible things I do to the poor pretty girls
>>
>>9876516
i just hate myself for not getting laid

>>9876525
i'd say be nicer to them but they actually hate that lol
>>
>>9876435
Marcus Aurelius Meditations
>>
>>9876541
>i just hate myself for not getting laid

me too but then you get laid and feel all proud and smug but also haunted by the thought that you could have just fapped it instead
>>
>>9876435
But it's ok to hate everybody else.
>>
File: IMG_2246.jpg (31KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
31KB, 325x453px
>>9876525
>implying pretty girls would sleep with you.
>>
>>9876550
i used to get laid all the time and i took it for granted/treated girls like shit/wanted to be single etc
fapping is only preferable if it's bad sex
>>
>>9876552
they do, so I fuck them, and that makes me hate myself, and them, in the process, which makes them like me more. girls are weird
>>
>>9876564
i think you're the weird one
>>
>>9876558
idk when i'm horny i could go equally for a fap or sex, i mean a good fap, not some rushed shower fap or have the house to my self for 20 minutes fap, but like a good quality stroke, i mean really good sex is great, but i'm too autistic to deal with the emotional and social implications of it, i always get super paranoid and anxiety ridden, so kindly fuck off normie scum
>>
You have no "self", so there's nothing to hate.
>>
>>9876574
i'm paranoid and anxiety ridden too anon

>>9876575
ay
>>
The Magic Mountain
Infinite Jest
The Brothers Karamazov
Bernhard: Woodcutters, Wittgenstein’s Nephew

(I think pretty much everything by Dosto, DFW applies here.)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.