[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys remember that time Tom came to /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: billmurray.jpg (881KB, 1197x1632px) Image search: [Google]
billmurray.jpg
881KB, 1197x1632px
Do you guys remember that time Tom came to /lit/?
>>
>>9876306
yes. MM here.
>>
>>9876308
Hey MM, it's me. Glad you enjoyed those subs.
>>
File: billmurray3.jpg (56KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
billmurray3.jpg
56KB, 640x825px
>>9876308
Hello Mary.
>>
>>9876313
yeah, they were nice. what are you doing? i'm slowly considering the descent into long term alcoholism as a Messy Muse.
>>9876315
nah, not them. not my initials. but they take the place of initials for the purposes of identification.
>>
>>9876338
I am laying in my bed wondering about a girl a met the other day, and whether we'll get along, and how I'm supposed to work tomorrow when I have to be up in 4.5 hours.
>>
>>9876350
this is why nofap is stupid, you could have just wacked off 3 hours ago and got a good night's sleep
>>
>>9876355
Im yesfap, it's just my failed project that's keeping me awake.

I'm off to bed but will reconvene later. Good catching up.

I go by TR.
>>
>>9876350
ah, girls. they're so damned confusing. four and a half? well. that sounds horrible. i don't know what to say about that. i'm a mental incompetent when it comes to work. i used to lift bags and put them down again for a while, that was nice, but then someone told me i had to count things and watch after a robot, so i quit.
i'm beginning to realize something that's going to sound like a complaint, but i wish had had the luxury of being born in the fifties and had met several well connected people and had done drugs at length while writing nonsense that sells until i died like all the rest.
>>
>>9876364
heh, that wasn't me, but that's okay. good luck with your ladyfriend. goodnight TR
>>
do you think bill murray believes he's bill murray? i wouldn't.
>>
File: bmurray.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bmurray.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
It's amazing how self conscious Tom was in his early years. Big fan of Borges, though.
>>
>>9876306
Tom from MySpace?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.