[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing quite like a cup of joe and a good book eh lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170810_222227.jpg (3MB, 2548x1767px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_222227.jpg
3MB, 2548x1767px
Nothing quite like a cup of joe and a good book eh lads?
>>
I feel that
>>
thats not vended black coffee in a disposable cup
>>
>>9875764
It's worse its instant coffee with milk.
>>
I prefer tea.
>>
fuck off gassposter
>>
>>9875757
Wtf I'm not Gass poster. I just picked this out of the bin of shitty discount books no one wants to buy. It's pretty funny. I read the reviews and people say it's dark and depressing but when ever he makes fun of himself or his wife it's hilarious. Did they not get it or am I just stupid?
>>
>>9875757
sure is nothing like it, i agree. i'm glad you're enjoying Gass!
i didn't much like his brand of humor, or style, or felt anything redeeming in my experience with Gass aside from a pleasant interview. I am glad though, that some find him wonderful.
>>
File: IMG_4464.jpg (292KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.jpg
292KB, 640x1136px
A soft stomp from behind the wall slowly wakes me to the lonely morning. I know they will come in soon to see if I am awake. They usually jump on me and I have to order them out like some slumbering tyrant of sleep. I just want to sleep for a little longer my loves. The door knob moves and I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. I hear light foot steps coming closer to my bed and I am expecting he will just jump on me, I don't want that, the anticipation is keeping me up higher than I would like to be. A small kiss on my cheek. I open my eyes and see my son, my heart, three ears old standing thirty four inches and about thirty pounds in weight. Morning daddy. Good morning my love.
>>
>>9876208
what's wrong with the bottom of that image? looks to me like some fucked up data, something that could hide an image. is that some cp? i bet it is.
>>
>>9875757
wtf i love viral marketing now

sage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.