[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read This.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Read This.
>>
Read ACTUAL philosophy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 59x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 59x71px
>>9870213
no
>>
>>9870215

But this is a self-help thread
>>
Marcus Aurelius is a trick ass mark
>>
File: Epicurus_bust2.jpg (86KB, 590x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Epicurus_bust2.jpg
86KB, 590x1000px
Then read this.
>>
>>9870213
Reminder Marcus Aurelius was an infamous literal cuckold, the laugh of all of Rome as his wife got railed while he wrote his nu-male philosophy
>>
>>9870225
fucked up if true, squad goals, hump day
>>
>>9870225
youre thinking of OJ simpson
>>
>>9870213

I find it entertaining how you can come here and act like I'm not brutally fucking your entire scheme up.
>>
>>9870252
You're not a cuck if you murder them both. This is natural law
>>
>>9870225
That's a rumor that came from the Augustan History, which is full of all sorts of other lies.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustan_History#False_documents_and_authorities

>A unique feature of the Augustan History is that it purports to supply the biographies not only of reigning Emperors but also of their designated heirs or junior colleagues, and of usurpers who unsuccessfully claimed the supreme power.[50] Thus among the biographies of 2nd-century and early 3rd-century figures are included Hadrian's heir Aelius Caesar, and the usurpers Avidius Cassius, Pescennius Niger and Clodius Albinus, Caracalla's brother Geta and Macrinus' son Diadumenianus.

>None of these pieces contain much in the way of solid information: all are marked by rhetorical padding and obvious fiction.
>>
>>9870402
huh?
>>
But I'm not through the Greeks yet
>>
>>9870225
These cuck weirdos are popping up more and more. If I catch yo I'm gonna make you have sex with your partner, see how you like it.
>>
i dropped it when i got the part about how you shouldn't get angry if somebody has body odor, i was like this is the shit technocucks are adopting as their new guiding ideology? civilization status: doomed
>>
>>9870225
Projections.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.