[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck-Petition 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: snape and lily.jpg (37KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
snape and lily.jpg
37KB, 750x500px
Who's the biggest cuck of all time, /lit/?

>ENTER YOUR CHOICE:

Scoreboard:

>1 POINT FOR SLYTHERIN
>>
probably the dude reading fucking harry potter books
>>
me
>>
>>9866116
Your father
>>
File: bugs.jpg (18KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
18KB, 500x697px
>>9866116
snape.. easy on the necrophilia
>>
File: _73927588_ivor_cutler_happy.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_73927588_ivor_cutler_happy.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>9866116
Cuckoldry:

I think we ought to countenance the idea that not all fetishes are healthy and particularly that some fetishes represent the surface manifestations of personal issues that need dealt with.

Feeling you need to be humiliated and that you don't deserve the love and attention of your partner is not a sign of a healthy and functioning persoanlity no matter how they appear on the surface. The cuckold acts out a theatre of their own inferiority to other men, which is something that we're all afraid of, that we're not good enough to have our genetic material passed down (literally the most basic male fear), which is the reason why cuckolds get a reaction of (probably undeserved) hate and vitriol.

I don't hate willing cuckolds, but I do feel sorry for them. It's not a healthy sexual practice in any respect. It doesn't even build intimacy in the way that something like submission can in the bedroom. It just lets people wallow in their most basic fears of inferiority, without making them chase after any ideal to become better.

The healthy thought-process when confronted with some situation that reveals some kind of inferiority you have is to attempt to overcome it. Becoming stronger, becoming more intelligent, becoming more assertive or more agreeable. Whatever the case may be. This is competitive drive is the root of all male self-improvement. So you can begin to see that a sexual practice which allows the practitioner to circumvent this need for self-improvement and to wallow in their inferiority is not a normal healthy fetish and is in fact dangerous for the practitioner, because it offers an easy way out of the struggle of becoming a better partner, with something to offer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.