[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Reading list.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3071.jpg (219KB, 1125x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3071.jpg
219KB, 1125x690px
Out of this list of books to read what book is the best to read and enjoy. I'm not a big reader but school is school. Please help me out.
>>
>>9865023
Is this list a fucking joke?
>>
>>9865023
kys. reported.
>>
I wish. This is what the school requires us to do to have any chance in life.
>>
>>9865023

checked, keked and reported
>>
Tipping point, Me talk pretty one day

You'll prob enjoy those
>>
>>9865023
So much of this seems like a cancer/YA garbage.

"The Tipping Point", though, is a famous non-fiction classic.
>>
>>9865023

>The Hate U Give

The novel follows protagonist Starr Carter, a 16-year-old BLACK high school student who witnesses a WHITE police officer shooting her unarmed best friend Khalil. Starr Carter moves between her two worlds: the poor black neighborhood where she lives and the fancy suburban prep school that she and her brothers attend. The balance of these two worlds collapse when she sees her childhood friend die at the hands of a cop. Khalil, Starr's best friend was unarmed. Everyone wants to know what took place that night and the only person who can answer that is Starr. But the problem is that what Starr says might endanger her life and her home.
>>
>>9865061

Muh evil white ppl shooting muh homies

Op should burn his school and move to another country
>>
>>9865061
>Something has "U" instead of "You" in the title

Into the trashbin it goes.
>>
>>9865023
me talk pretty one day is hilarious
>>
Unironically, make a petition to read something else. Say that -- as an 18 year old senior -- you should be reading books intended for adult readers and not wasting your time with YA-esque books.

You can just substitute in 1-2 recent Pulitzer Prize or National Book Critics Circle winners and they should let you be, since they'll still be modern.
>>
gotta be 18 kid
>>
>>9865048
>>9865049
Malcolm Gladwell is a turd, he turns science into myths
>>
>>9865061
A yes,one of those unarmed black saints. It's curious though that they always leave out how this 2m long guy got killed trying reach the officers gun.
>>
>>9865023

I've learned long ago that every book recommended by NYT or USA Today is a clear no no
>>
>>9865102

You can't be that naive. That little black sweet just wanted to clean the officers gun and assure his holster was well adjusted
>>
>>9865100
wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
Summer is almost over
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.