[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about your novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1501640529920.jpg (180KB, 1024x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1501640529920.jpg
180KB, 1024x1470px
What is it about? Characters? Feedback you received? Wank all you want.
>>
its a post modern epic tale taking from the Hero Journey.
But is about fucking ronald reagan
>>
A series of books that's essentially a generational story; about a world gaining, losing and rediscovering its purpose.

I find myself continually working on what is essentially the "last" in the series, but the others are no less important. They're all seperated by at least some hundreds of years with one exception. Science Fantasy.
>>
>>9857224
Like anyone here actually had a novel published.
>>
A Sword and Sorcery tale of a pilgrimage of a living mummified monk, his golem companion and his expendable retainer of followers.
>>
>>9857401
The format is his journal of events and philosophical ruminations, not all moral or even correct.
>>
>>9857388
it doesnt need to be published, just written
>>
>>9857297
Robert Coover?
>>
>>9857401
>>9857408
I would probably this anon
>>
>>9857224
It's about a teenager from a family of trained assassins dealing with the death of his family. The kid doesn't really know what to make of it considering that part of his training and upbringing was to kill himself emotionally. A large part of the story is about him learning to be a normal person and coming to terms with his feelings on his family.
>>
It's a heroic fantasy / detective noire that takes place in the modern day Midwest centered around a town of people who try to alter their outward reality to match their inner fantasies because they can't come to terms with the mundane emptiness of the real world.
>>
>>9857450
You like it?

Cool.

Still have to read some other books to get the language right, but I think it would be a fun set of stories to write and even illustrate.
>>
>>9857224
lots of people walking around looking at things desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.