[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A frolic of his of his own >of his of his own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>A frolic of his of his own
>of his of his own
>>
The fuck is this, Gertrude Stein?
>>
>>9857156
fpbp
>>
>>9857163
your post fuckin sucks "dude"
>>
>>9857147
yeah it's a classic, what's the problem stupid?
>>
>>9857147
Fuck. Mine has this misprint too. I've looked at it over 1,000 times probably, but I've never noticed. Thanks a lot dick
>>
how do you get a typo on a fucking cover wtf lmao
>>
>>9857147
I have the same one. I wrote a letter to the publisher demanding a new one with a revised cover. They have not responded. I am going to burn mine on periscope if they don't respond soon. For all the world to see. Me burning a good book because Scribner is shit.

Tragedy.
>>
looks like it's not a typo, enlarge the image and look at the area to the right where the author's name is, you can see the words of the title continue in very light, hard to see font
>>
>>9857758
OK then. It's not a typo, it's autism.
>>
>>9857147
no joke I unironically want this
>>
>>9857147
I want to read this and JR, which should I do first?
>>
>>9859290
Do you have The Recognitions? Do that first. If not: JR
>>
File: f80.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>Reading 19C English text.
>Mfw the last word of the page is repeated at the start of the next page.
What are you typographic triggers /lit/?
>>
I have a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" with a genuine orthographical error on the cover, and when you open the book, the title is written correctly.

Also, the translation is the crappiest I've ever seen, but it's a present from my mother, so I don't want to just throw it away.
>>
>>9857147
It's not a misprint you fucking blind retards. If you look closely there are ghostly versions of the words on the right that run on. It's a repeating sort of thing. Now, that it's a good design, that's a different story, but it's not a typo.
>>
>>9859258
this
>>
>>9857147
i saw this at a used bookstore for only $5 should i buy it? is it something that will go for $5,000,000 in the near future?
>>
>>9860604
>It's not a misprint you misprint you fucking blind retards.

Can we get this get this meme going?
>>
>>9857147
What horrible design. What the fuck? How could someone think doing that to the spine of a book is a good idea?
>>
>>9861725
are you dyslexic?
>>
>>9860750
>is it something that will go for $5,000,000 in the near future?
Doubtful. This was a pretty mass printing/distribution of this edition before they went back and fixed it, IIRC.
>>
>>9862017
yeah i have it and they just fade the 'of his'

kinda want the misprint version desu
>>
>>9860743
I'll sell you mine
>>
>>9857147
I thought it was supposed to be artistic. You can read it across and then down, or halfway across then down then across again. It's like two different tetris pieces. It's ultra modern.
>>
>>9862814
actually? put up a listing on Ebay, $10. Email me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.