[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/THE WINDS OF WINTER/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: WOW.jpg (181KB, 939x1427px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.jpg
181KB, 939x1427px
When will it be released unto the world?
>>
>>9852928
I don't think it ever will. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>9852930
please don't say that
>>
>>9852928
Probably next year anon. As for Dream for Spring...never
>>
>>9852928
It's being released right now anon, in the only format that that hack cares about now.
>>
File: IMG_9074.jpg (101KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9074.jpg
101KB, 600x517px
>>9852928
Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: IMG_8804.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8804.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
I can't wait till he criticizes Drumpf for taking a vacation.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't care anymore after all these years?
>>
>>9852928
2018, no more than that
The show is peaking and the pressure from the publisher must be huge
>>
Post yfw the book confirms all the shit that bookfags criticize the show for
>>
>>9853270
I too think that the book will be released next year. But early 2018 or late?
>>
>>9853276
>>
>>9853276
As what?
>>
>>9853258
time passing and the semi-spoilers of the show are slowly burying the book series for me

its a real shame, no show is seriously inferior
>>
Is the series worth reading even if I have watched the show up to season 5?
>>
>book story becomes increasingly complex and convoluted to the point you kinda stop caring
>tv story becomes increasingly dumb and predictable to the point you kinda stop caring
Impressive.
>>
>>9853309
Yeah, I would say it's still worth it. The books have a lot more world-building and introduce or give more backstory on a good number of characters that the show just doesn't have the time to.
>>9853316
Accurate.
>>
It will come in a bundle with half life 3
>>
>>9853270

A publisher can't really pressure a lazy gluttonous multi-millionaire with no heirs.
>>
File: Outward_hound.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Outward_hound.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>9853473
>no heirs

Of course the fat nihilistic hedonistic fuck has no children. No, that would be life-affirming, and we can't have that.
>>
He'll finish it in the summer of next year and his publisher will rush to release alongside the last season's premiere. If he doesn't get this book out before the show is over then he is an abject failure
>>
I dunno. Maybe never. All the sample chapters that I've read have been pretty awful and unpolished.
I don't watch the show, so I've pretty much put it out of my mind. If it's ever released, I'll pick it up first day, but if not, ASOIAF will still be one of my favorite fantasy series ever.
>>
Only after Berserk is ending.
>>
>>9853283
I'm going to guess April/June
>>
>>9853258
I've transferred to the show. It's taking a much simpler route to the finish than Gurm would (will?), but at least they're finishing it. Gurm wasted too much time in books 4 and 5 on unimportant subplots with unimportant characters, which the show cut away. It did leave some scarring - season 5 was extremely patchy, but it's very telling that season 5 was based on 2 books while the previous two seasons had been based on just 1 book.

The preview stuff for TWOW is unpromising. He's still wasting his time with all the fucking Greyjoys and Dornish. He needs to light a plot rocket like the show did in season 6.
>>
>>9853242
god i wish that were me
>>
>>9854077
Dorne interests me, so I have no problem with that, but the Sansa sample I read was absolutely cringe.
>>
>>9854077

Martin writes both better than the show, so at least I'll get something fresh.
>>
>>9854243
he writes as well as the show

they're both shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.