[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe her appearance in most beautiful way you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Child_of_Aviana_TCG.jpg (200KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Child_of_Aviana_TCG.jpg
200KB, 1024x1024px
How would you describe appearance of this harpy?
>>
>>9851954
the best writing is what allows just enough detail to where you can fill in your imagination.

the more meaningless detail you cram into your writing the more cringey it gets.
>>
She looked like a 15 year-old crypto-furry's wildest sexual fantasy.
>>
>>9851972
it's... it's so beautiful
>>
>>9851962

OP here, I understand what you mean. But at least minimum of details need to be provided to the reader.
>>
4 strength 4 stam leather belt
>>
she was the sort of girl who looked like she was eternally on the point of asking you if you'd rather have both your hands cut off or a permanent tattoo of a baby on your face
>>
>>9851954
fucking disgusting, kill yourself
>>
>>9851954
porcelain woman dressed like an African priestess, with feathers more beautifully than that of an angel
>>
>>9852034
Nice.
>>
Hey people,

Papi's a harpy is what Papi is! Pahi, parpy? Hahi Papi, pa? I like all of you! All of you are nice, fun, big brothers who spend every second of their day looking at my butt! You are everything fun in the world! Honestly, have any of you ever flown? I mean I guess it's fun making fun of people's brain problems because of your own insecurities, but you all wouldn't do that. That would be even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Who are you? Can I have some ice cream? I’m a harpy is what Papi is! I was in the cultural extra special program or whatever and like to play videogames! What games do you play, other than “try to resist advances of Japanese snake women?" I also forget everything, and have a slimy hot girlfriend (She just raped me; Shit was SO lewd). You are all friends who should just play videogames with me. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>9851954
9 mana 5/5
combos well with kun
>>
>>9851954
whore with wings
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.