[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failure of will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1434422819314.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1434422819314.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>tfw don't have the initiative to actually do anything with my free time other than mindlessly browse the internet or wander around London, hoping a divine intervention causes me to stop thinking my youth was wasted (used to drive around my old city doing the same thing)
>tfw read books and go through programming tutorials but too lazy to go off the beaten path and do anything in the real world (write creatively, actually make something)
>tfw feel guilty 100 % of the time about not learning or doing a million different things a million different ways
>tfw all this time I know kids are getting rich on the internet, normies are having fun in real life
>tfw all advice and advertising feels like propaganda and advertising

When you get right to the core of things, I simply don't have the balls / will / (whatever you want to call it) to follow my own interests and intuitions.
>>
cool
>>
>>9848912
get a gf
>>
Just ask yourself if you were to die right now is this what you'd want to be doing.

If not then do something you'd want to be doing.
>>
It sounds more like you don't even know what your own interests are
>>
>>9848912
OP, the majority of people are not getting rich on the internet and normies spend most of their lives not having fun but coping with shit, just like us, but you only notice the having fun part because that's what they post on facebook.

Even if you were 50 years old you'd have plenty of time to write your masterpiece and be remembered for it.

Wandering around London is a good pasttime btw, it will inspire you if you just take it easy and unwind and not pretend fictions other people tell about themselves are the reality
>>
>>9848912
Set the goal of doing 100 pushups a day. Struggle until you get there.

You should feel motivated and you'll have to get stronger to do it.
>>
>>9848912
>when you get right to the core of things, I simply don't have the balls/will/(whatever you want to call it) to follow my own interests and intuitions
You're miles ahead of me - I don't even know what my interests are.
>>
Normally I'd offer to help most anons out if they were in London and in trouble but you're so pathetic and annoying I just can't imagine putting up with you in person.
>>
The world is Evil.
>>
>>9848912
who cares anon, you're not special, die in the flames of irrelevancy
>>
I know that feel. I spend most of my time trying to learn or improve myself. But I do nothing with that knowledge. I

I learned to program, but instead of making something, I just solve pointless puzzles. I spend time learning a foreign language, but never talk to anyone. I work out, but there's no point. I read history and literature, and never use that information.

I'm a leech incapable of creativity and I hate myself.
>>
best poster on lit desu
>>
>>9848912
write yourself a gf
>>
File: orrmyjX2Ca1r1si11o1.jpg (102KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
orrmyjX2Ca1r1si11o1.jpg
102KB, 500x700px
we don't want to hear it.

go to /r9k/ or /adv/ or just anywhere else but here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.