[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Recently Published Non-Fiction you are reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Rusophobia.jpg (24KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rusophobia.jpg
24KB, 267x400px
Its much better than I expected,especially surprised this is the author's first work in english.
Compiled interpretive history is candy to me so I do have a bias.
>>
>regularly invade all of your neighbors for centuries
>everyone else is the problem
>>
>>9849361
sounds like you are talking about the US lmao
>>
File: Dark.jpg (45KB, 330x499px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.jpg
45KB, 330x499px
is 2016 recent?
>>
>>9849504
One horrible regime doesn't mean another horrible regime is any better. At least the Chinks build up something for their people, while shitholes like Murica and Russia only work for couple plutocrats.
>>
currently waiting for this in the mail.
>>
>>9849792
The name got me interested but when I saw it was a autobio it kinda lost me...
>>
>>9849604
He said non-fiction, anon.
>>
>>9849811
Yeah, I don't think it fits the scope of the nonfiction that OP is probably looking for, but I find that era of music interesting and Cosey seems like a pretty unique character.
>>
>>9849623
M8, China's more of a shithole than America or Russia.
>>
>>9850108
At the moment, sure but look where they were in the 60s. They massively improved from decade to decade and if the party shows some flexibility in the future are bound to overtake Murica and Russia who are mostly on a downwards spiral.
>>
>>9850124
>and if the party shows some flexibility in the future

That's an awfully big "if" given the history of the CCP.
>>
Chinese get raped by the Manchu, Brits, French, and Americans for about 500 pages
>>
>>9849623
the ch*nese build hungry automatic stairs for their people and what else?
>>
>>9848484
Poor little russia
>>
>>9849604
non-fiction, you cuckfuck
>>
File: pazdro chemistry for dummies.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pazdro chemistry for dummies.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>9850386
It is non-fiction. Not sure why you think it's a novel.
>>
>>9849361
Name the last war started by Russia.
>>
>>9850687
i think theyre referring to the us
>>
>>9850687
WE DID NUFFIN IN UKRAINE
>>
>>9850641
Nah they are just upset the book tries to explore the money trail behind newly spawned hard right fringe groups.
So to discredit it they are calling it fiction.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.