[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to BOMB the U.S. Gov't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: howtobomb.jpg (248KB, 1343x1343px) Image search: [Google]
howtobomb.jpg
248KB, 1343x1343px
Has /lit/ reached a consensus on this book? I haven't seen anyone mention in yet. Anyone own it?
>>
>>9847354
great title real attention grabber
>>
>>9847354
Hi, FBI
>>
>>9847354
Sounds like another psyop like the Anarchist's Cookbook, so fuck no I don't own it.
>>
>>9847354
I haven't read it but I'm completely sure it's trash.
>>
File: 1464940104922.png (218KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1464940104922.png
218KB, 600x338px
>>9847364
>>9847366
>>9847371
But it's written by the guy on the far right(heh). Sam Hyde is his name. He had a comedy show on adult swim.
>>
>>9847354
Hyde seems like a pretty intelligent guy under the retard persona but I don't think he's funny and I wouldn't dream of reading a book he wrote.
>>
>>9847366
It's not, it's alt-right "comedy", meaning it's mostly bad drawings of penises.
>>
File: xGSe8qb.jpg (603KB, 1691x3026px) Image search: [Google]
xGSe8qb.jpg
603KB, 1691x3026px
>>9847378
I'll remind you once again that the GNFOS, FreeBSD, memes, and the term PSYOP are not to be trusted. 4chan in a perfect world would be a renegade offshoot of the NSA goon HQ, but when you are tainted at the stem the poison will surely catch up to you eventually.
>>
It transcends the good/bad dichotomy.
>>
>>9847474
There's alot of words in that screencap you posted, very little tangible or independently verifiable though. What are we supposed to be taking away from it?
>>
The lack of any sort of commentary on Sam Hyde's book over the past several months is proof that /lit/ fears of an alt-right migration have been greatly exaggerated. We would have seen this shit posted NONSTOP everday if it were. All of you LARPing fags can stop with the faggotry now that you've been exposed, and any easily-triggered leftist who still falls for troll bullshit can leave this board.
>>
>>9847556
That internet trolling has been intertwined with politics and national security for nearly a decade now and so Sam Hyde being a funny guy on the internet doesn't indicate that he is politically inconsequential.
>>
I like Hyde, he's funny. Though I don't like him enough to buy his book. I'd torrent it if anyone has a link.

Also I hope his politics is a a Kaufman situation, he has instances where I think it's satire
>>
>>9847587
Interesting ((logic)) there, /pol/ friend.
>>
>>9847598
LARPing faggot get out.
>>
>>9847600
>nothing
>>
>>9847474
>FreeBSD
What's the issue with it?
>>
>>9847612
Conspicuously disproportionately Jewish user base.
>>
>>9847622
That's only a bad thing if you are a pol teenager. But, based on what facts can you say this?
>>
>>9847627
>Free
>>
A few pages were posted on lit when it was first released. Unequivocal dog shit. I fucking loved when Sam Hyde called Tim Heidecker during Tim's podcast. "I don't have health insurance!!"
>>
File: mde.jpg (175KB, 1011x1348px) Image search: [Google]
mde.jpg
175KB, 1011x1348px
its kino
>>
File: 1477418211601.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477418211601.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>download to farm buffer
>delete it immediately afterwards
>>
I wanted to like it but it's just kind of lacking. There is no actual message worth taking from it, and if you want random scenes and ideas it has been done much better by other people. I like Sam, and I was ready to buy this book, but someone leaked the pdf and I read it and I was glad I didn't spend my money on something I would flip through once and never look at again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.