[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he purchases his books through Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3769.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3769.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>he purchases his books through Amazon
>>
>>9837547
Lol dumb EOP. Those Central Anime fansubs for LOGH are really inaccurate. I hope you're happy understanding very little of the dialogue.
>>
is gen.lib.rus.ec down?
>>
>>9837558
nvm
>>
There's not a lot of choice here in Australia, if you want to buy online. I've made the mistake (more times than I'd like to admit) of ordering books from Australian book retailers. When they've even had the book in stock, I've been made to wait over a month for the book to arrive. It's amazing that ordering something off amazon, and having it shipped all the way from the US, is consistently quicker than trying to order through Australian retailers.
>>
>>9837547
>>9837607
There's people who don't use bookdepository?
>>
>>9837637
owned by amazon m8
>>
>>9837547
Where else am I supposed to get essential /lit/ in Alabama?
>>
It works for me :^)
>>
>>9837637
Dude that is literally fucking amazon you dip

Also do you know how they offer "free shipping"?
Guess what they adjust the book's price based on where you live
>>
i use it. i have prime. i love it. i love a nice, freshly printed paperback greeting me at the doorstep when i come home from work.
>>
>he purchases books
>>
>>9837547
There's no reason not to if you're in the US and have Prime. Delivered next day or 2 days.
>>
>>9837805
When I was living in Taiwan it was the only way I could get books, and the prices aren't even that bad.
>>
>>9837814
This. Never brought a book in my life. Either gifted, lent, borrowed, stolen, or public library. Yesterday I waltzed in to my friend's library and took The Sun Also Rises off the shelf, and finished it earlier today. The idiots in this thread would have payed for it - what utter consumerism! Literature is made to be shared.
>>
There is nothing wrong with buying books from Amazon.
>>
>>9837886
t. Jeff Bezos
>>
>>9837886
Do you hate having money? Why would anyone opt for a new book over a slightly used one?
>>
>>9838259
You can buy used books as well. No reason to not be open to that option along with other sites.
>>
>>9837886
I'd rather support my local bookstore which is the anchor in the commons where my writing group meets.

Amazon already gets plenty of money from me. I bought vitamins and a phone charger which should arrive tomorrow.
>>
>>9838259
Do you have money?
>>
>>9837607
i was able to get an epub of Greg Egan's latest from his website. fucking amazon wanted me to install their kindle app, i assume so they could withdraw access to the book whenever they felt like it.
>>
File: wat_Tycho.jpg (81KB, 249x195px) Image search: [Google]
wat_Tycho.jpg
81KB, 249x195px
>>9837834
GTFO Julian. Who let you out of the Ecuadorian Embassy?
>>
>>9837547
>he purchases books
>>
Goodreads dot com

Free postage worldwide, books cheap af what more could I want?
>>
>>9837547
>He doesn't buy through fishpond.co.nz
>>
>>9837830
I'm staying in Taiwan for several months, do you know good sites where to order second hand records and electronic devices by any chance?
>>
File: Green_Highlander_salmon_fly.jpg (3MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Highlander_salmon_fly.jpg
3MB, 3504x2336px
>>9838754
Nice bait.
>>
>>9837805
even if this is true, bookdepository is still the cheapest way to import a book on my country
>>
If you buy a used book, you're a cuck.
>>
Are there any sites better than alibris . com for finding used books online (for cheap) within the united states?
>>
>>9837547
>use Amazon prime account to buy book for my physical volume collection
>arrives in a day or two
>perfect condition brand new
>decide to use a local store and order from them
>most books are out of stock and have a waiting list
>most of them are used and listed as "some damage"
>price is four times as high even though quality is worse
>Amazon prime also has video streaming and music services for free along with their discounts and shipping
Why the fuck would I not do this? Do you people hate capitalism or something? I'm not wasting money on an inferior product.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.