[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Story Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I've got a breif uni assignment due in about 8 hours.
It's 2:50am.
1000 words - Have to base it on a pre-written feature article; Subject matter is probably going to be something about a 'place'; and what the place constitutes, whether as an individual entity; or in relation to a given character.
I have to avoid putting the focus on predominately on monolougal thoughts; it needs to be about 'the place' itself.

I've got some ideas, If you've the time; some feedback would be appreciated;
Alternatively - I'd love to hear some short story ideas that you've explored yourself; or have yet to do so. /lit/ seems to be filled with some wonderful creatives.

TL:DR - Would love to hear some short story ideas; whether explored or not.
>>
Futuristic Cityscape; balcony.
Finding solace in the face of a a BPD relationship (From the point of view of the non-sufferer)
- essentially; exploring the intrapersonal thoughts of the given character;
and seeing the 'place' itself; almost as a method of coping.
*relationship is not toxic; but is still a burden to bare for both the character and his/her partner.
Pushes the message; the BPD and its associated effects are not based upon a time period; and is a real issue to those involved whether now or in 150 years time.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.