[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Where to start with her?
>>
>>9834816
She is an overpaid opinion progressive columnist from a wealthy English family.
Wipe your ass and look at the result. It will have more literary merit than anything she has ever written.
>>
>>9834816
the greeks
>>
I wonder why left sjw types always have the same body type and facial structure. Its like they transform to goblin type aesthetics. I can't be the only one who sees this?
>>
>>9835731
You're reading things backwards, its that ugly goblin folk are those most attracted to an ideology that promises everyone can be pretty and loved.
>>
>her
>>
>>9835731
>>9835743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
>>
File: tumblr_mp7xt9dDyE1rvam4uo1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp7xt9dDyE1rvam4uo1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
With her music
>>
>>9835743
True. I have seen pretty girls turn sjw though and they turn into that same body type and a face with a permanent emotion like they want to make poison apples.

>>9835758
Are you picturing us as being these types or are you agreeing?
>>
>>9835820
I am agreeing that ideological retards usually look the same, both SJWs and it's /pol/ obverse
>>
>>9834816
Angela Nagle (our new Queen) BTFOs her here:
http://www.drb.ie/essays/noises-from-beneath
>>
>>9835834
>Faced with the difficult proposition that the root of online misogyny can’t be traced to something like Toryism or neoliberalism but instead might spring from precisely the anarchic anonymous online geek cultures that Penny herself has spent years praising, she simply repeats – as if it will become true through repetition ‑ that the problem is a hangover from the old conservative non-digital world which the liberating power of the internet has yet to correct: “We have a brave new world which looks far too much like the cruel old world” which “recreates offline prejudices” […] “Although the technology is new, the language of shame and sin around women’s use of the Internet is very, very old.” And so on, and so on.

We have our answer for >>9830597
>>
>>9835831
Pretty much. Its real sorcery. Like when wizards turn people into animals to do their bidding.
>>
>>9835834
>>9835852
Too soon, Angela must proof her worth in the upcoming years.
>>
>>9835834
>(our new Queen)
Not my queen. Just another leftist. You all just are lavishing praise on her because she gave our types attention.
>>
>>9835820

>True. I have seen pretty girls turn sjw though and they turn into that same body type and a face with a permanent emotion like they want to make poison apples.

Weirdly true. I find it's because they're often permanently offended, and very much looking to be offended by the smallest thing if they're not offended at a precise moment in time. I don't dislike them for it, but that's what they do.
>>
>>9836421

And in fairness they do seem to just want to be liked for who they are. They just can't deal with their ideas being disliked for any reason (puerile or well-explained). I wish people would just get on with one another again.
>>
>>9835758
>the only spectrum is autism

loled
>>
>>9834845
>wipe your ass and look at the result
That's how they pitched the Big Bang Theory.
>>
>>9835834
>Are we really to believe that in the dark pre-internet past men talked amongst themselves about how they wanted to decapitate and anally rape women with kitchen utensils? Or that they would refer to women as cumdumpsters?
Yes
>>
>>9835820
That is just what happens to most women after 30
>>
>>9834816

I'd have sex with Laurie Penny.

That said, I remember reading an article from her about gender and actually agreeing with it. I don't remember what it was, but when I read it I recall saying, "it's not as bad as the retards on /pol-lit/e make it out to be."
>>
>>9834816
Compare her writing on 4chan in "Sex, Lies, and Revolution" to that of Angela Nagle in "Kill All Normies" for a look at how real marxist analysis is done.
>>
>>9838818
is anything ever as bad as the /pol/ manbabies make it out to be?
>>
>>9836408
no, her book on 4chan is actually that good.
>>
>>9835834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a4HNRgLazw
>>
>>9840535
A broken clock is right two times a day.
>>
>>9840548
Neither of you have read it as it's not about 4chan.
>>
>>9840553
I never agreed with him that it was. Just said even if her book is alright that doesn't make her our queen or anything.
>>
>>9835834
Women are just so fucking boring god fucking damnit I can't take it anymore. They're never insightful, in the literal sense of being perspicacious. No matter what they do, it's always a surface-level imitation of some register, like academese, cloaking the same old self-involved whinging they've always done. It's "Look at me, I can write a C-grade unremarkable book review, just like ANY white noise male mediocrity who writes book reviews!" How about imitating the greats? How about doing something what we ain't never seen before? Anything? Anything new or exceptional?

Every single one of these things, whether it's Anita or Laurie or actual academic feminists, comes across as a bland self-serving whiner, whom you're supposed to listen to because it's the cause du jour to applaud whiners. I'm so fucking tired of it. I'm tired of every woman on Earth being like a fucking 40-second elevator ride up to your apartment, just completely boring shit you have to tolerate regularly, every little nuance of it is already known to you like the back of your hand, and no matter how much your bored brain desperately tries to seek out something interesting to consider about elevator ride #894911, something new that you might have missed, it's always the same fucking routine every time.

I'm so bored of the whole goddamn gender. Do a fucking thing. Please. Do one fucking thing. The best they ever produced are a handful of liberal feminists who are epigones of epigones of male intellectuals, and one or two C-grade Marxists with embarrassingly effeminate personal lives and parochially bourgeous-female interests. Enough with the C's. Why can't Laurie Penny be some cutting-edge genius who makes you go
>Wow.. I never thought of it like THAT before!

She's British and Oxbridge-educated. Has she never read British public intellectuals and social critics from before the 70s? They were studded with wryly delivered insights and flashed of brilliance. This fat uninteresting bitch, who wasted her youth being fat and having a clammy boiled chicken-skin gunt like a big awful pig because she could still get attention from men regardless, spent so long developing a merely plausible writing style that she forgot to include any content.

Laurie Penny, you are old and fat and probably balding. No one cares about you any more. Now is your time. You have all the time in the world to write one interesting thing before you die. Cultivate your soul if you can still find it shrivelled up somewhere in your gigantic fat flabby body, and use it to produce something that isn't an ephemeral fart fit for the tenth page of a local newspaper. Angela Nagle, you wasted over half a decade writing a third-rate op-ed piece no one cares about, and it's full of typos. The same goes for you. If either of you reads this post, please, please, please god I'm begging you write something that isn't du jour bourgeous kitsch. PLEASE
>>
>>9840597
this
>>
>>9840597
You should smear this on the wall with your shit
>>
>>9840597
>>
Her critique of George RR Martin was pretty funny.
She took him to task for creating a fantasy work where rape existed
>>
>>9840597

Love you, bro. XXXXXX
>>
>be Jewish
>be female
>be educated at one of the most expensive private schools in Britain
>be Oxbridge graduate
>be anorexic depressive bisexual queer* "rape victim"

>claim that you are oppressed
>>
>>9840274

No. They're a bunch of reactionary idiots on par with the "SJWs" they hate. It's pathetic.
>>
>>9840597
Well written, but do you really feel the same way about Virginia Woolf, or other women writers from the times when they had to actually work for acceptance.

I think it's more a modern problem than a universal one. Though the number of women whom academia lets glide by rewarding them for mediocrity is unbelievable and makes me want to get as far away from universities as possible. It's shit being a male student of Literature with a genuine passion for the subject and having your work graded by resentful landwhales who clearly haven't picked up a classic in years
>>
>>9840830

>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>9835834
She resents women being depicted as conformist, safe and mainstream. And yet she wants corporations and the government to police online spaces to ensure trolls don't offend or threaten women. It's hard to be a rebel if you need Daddy to protect you. Fact is women are vulnerable. So conformity and submission is a natural consequence. What happens when the government collapses, and armies are warring for political control? Women need a good man to save them from a bad one. Why is this fact so hard for them to swallow? These feminists want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be rebels that live on margins. Because it's at the margins that all foward thinking genius occurs. But it's also a very disturbing place for them. So they want Daddy to come make it safe. They are blinded to their natural status as females, and its consequences. Their status as the protected and precious sex. Males are disposable. It's precisely the reason they are so driven, reckless, and obsessive. It's also the reason they are respected more than females. Because they aren't coddled. Feminists want respect without loosing their status as the coddled sex.
>>
>>9840903
I think we know the final solution; the scum manifesto talks about this.
>>
>>9840597
Nagle's essays are good, better than her book t b q h
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.