[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest novel to the aesthetic of Report of the Week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

What's the closest novel to the aesthetic of Report of the Week?
>>
John Bath - The Floating Opera
>>
>>9833698
Barth*, and funny you mention that, it's one of my favorite novels and I can actually see that connection now that you mention it.
>>
Blake?
>>
>>9833695
A Study in Scarlet
>>
File: Z12FjEH.png (966KB, 2116x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Z12FjEH.png
966KB, 2116x1022px
Bumping for intense interest
>>
>>9833695
the cantos
>>
>>9835321
this
>>
He's a pretty handsome lad, no homo.
>>
Why do so many retards love this idiot
>>
>>9835752
>24 or something
>lives at home with his parents
>eats fast food for a living
>virgin
>friendless
>no prospects
>socially inept

he anti normie like us bro xD praise kek
>>
>>9835752
he's well dressed, articulate, and fully dedicates his life to something he loves.
>>
File: shills.jpg (112KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
112KB, 844x1024px
>>9835769
>>9835752
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>9835752
He gives informative reviews of food I want to try.
>>
>>9835752
Americans are retards who will watch some faggot talk about fast food endlessly
>>
>>9833698
>>9833721
Wait, people enjoyed this book? I read it and didn't enjoy it at all. He wrote it when he was like 25.
>>
>>9835786
This as well as the fact that normie retards completely ruined youtube, and in a sea of idiots he's an unpretentious, articulate, and interesting person.
>>
>>9835752
He has charisma. Charisma is difficult to quantify.
>>
American psycho honestly
>>
>>9835769
>yfw he makes $14,000 per year from patreon donations alone
>>
>>9836144
I think it's great, probably my favorite by Barth, everything after was much more masturbatory.
>>
>>9838347
utterly plebby
>>
>>9838376
You're just too immature to grasp it, kid.
>>
>>9838477
lol even Barth basically dismissed it as childish
>>
>>9835752
>reviews shitty american Fast Food
>looks like he just woke up naked after one of Gatsby's parties and threw on a nineties suit.
>still comes off as patrician

What's NOT to love?
>>
>>9833695
hello everyone
this iiiiiiiis running on empty
FOOOOOOOOOD REVIEEEWW
>>
File: 1.png (349KB, 400x608px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
349KB, 400x608px
>>9836655
not going full "secret clubhouse", but brah was coasting 4chan with a small community for years before he gained actual success, and the main viewership now are these "normie retards" as you put it, watching ironically.

just compare the comments to a 4 year old video to one now.
>>
>>9833695
Maybe Lovecraft? A precocious young man who has a thing for dressing well and speaking formally.
>>
>>9838880
/comfy/
>>
>>9838890
I was referring to the content creators as normie retards. YouTube was always normie central but as soon as people found out they could make careers out of it it became a hellhole and he's one of the few modern youtubers that aren't total scum.
>>
cunt
>>
>>9838978
kys prole
>>
american psycho
>>
>>9838890
This is the real reason. He had a history with some of 4chan and brahs over at bodybuilding forums
>>
There is no literary equivalent to his VORW, it's unparalleled in any medium

Absolute /comfy/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.