[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books to read with/simultaneously as your gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0179.jpg (363KB, 1065x1727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
363KB, 1065x1727px
What are some good books to read with/simultaneously as your gf?
>>
the book of mormon
>>
>>9833357
your diaries daysue
>>
>>9833357
I read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy with my gf once. She's not really a reader so we chose something lite
>>
>>9833357
Try starting her on Children's books, as sometimes girls are slow to start. After Children's books, you can move on to "Young Adult" or "Coming of Age" novels, such as Harry Potter. If you think shes getting pretty adept at reading, you can get into more difficult books. Just remember, start slowly, not everyone is white or male.
>>
File: 1499762310358.png (177KB, 292x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499762310358.png
177KB, 292x426px
>>9833357
>anon fell for "that meme"
Kys, idiot. Why do you wanna read to your gf anyway?
>>
>>9833357
Break up with her anon anon and read god tier shit on your own.
Otherwise, come Christmas, read Christmas Carol together. A good one now would be The Day of the Locust. It's short, concerns Hollywood, has a fantastic conclusion, and is the book Matt Groenig took the name Homer Simpson from (he has admitted this). Plus it's fun, you'll both like it and have lots to talk about.
>>
>>9833374
unironically agree.
Girls love personal anecdotes and if you as a partner read very intimate and honest (which all diary entries should be) to her, she will be incredibly attentive and curious to hear more about you.
>>
Schopenhauer's "On Women"
>>
>>9834610
>acting like a self-obsessed narcissist as you simultaneously give her huge amounts of ammunition to use against you in your next argument with her
Lol. Good luck, bro.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.