[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite work of His and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Favorite work of His and why?
>>
The Bible
>>
None. He's a hack and even the cat can acknowledge it. You can tell he's uncomfortable and maybe a little bit ashamed by his side.
>>
N.wood
>>
>>9832530
WHY?

U illiterate, degenerate mongoloid.
>>
>>9832473
Thst cat looks comfy af, get out of here.
They're all shit though, op.
>>
>>9832580
I want you to know that I will henceforth never visit 4chan again because of you cynical twits.
>>
I just read Kafka on the shore. Why do people think he's a hack? Is it because all his books are the same?
>>
>>9832320
sputnik sweetheart
>>
>>9832707
Sorry, i was only joking
>>
kizumonogatari
>>
File: 1Q84.gif (33KB, 651x611px) Image search: [Google]
1Q84.gif
33KB, 651x611px
I had never heard of him until now, so I just got one of his books, and so far have reached the conclusion that I'm illiterate.

I will answer your question, OP, just give me about one year.
>>
>>9832320
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Only one I read. I liked it because it was a fast and dynamic reading, the mundane setting was comfy af, the interaction of character was interesting enough to keep on the plot and the small stories inside the story were the best part of it. In sum, it was like an anime.
>>
>>9832872
Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World was fun. After Dark is absolute shit. Those are the only two I've read
>>
>>9832320
I've thus far only read Norwegian Wood and I'm finishing Kafka on the Shore soon and it's already my favourite of the two.

I kinda think that characters in Kafka are, by comparison, more well fleshed out because they're more than just a sum of their problems. I feel like it's more rewarding seeing them interact with what Murakami does best; the world around them.

First time poster, just moved into my uni flat and I've gotten back into the mood.
>>
I enjoyed Sputnik Sweetheart.
>>
the one where there's like 2 worlds and shit
>>
>>9832897
Welcome :)
>>
I find it difficult to understand why Norweigan Wood is so well-liked by some. Perhaps I'm a sucker for fun surrealism, but NW was a melodramatic drudge in my experience. It's mentioned more frequently than Kafka on the Shore or Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, which are both much more interesting reads.

Wind-Up Bird is probably my personal favorite because it feels like the most refined iteration of thing he's essentially doing over and over. I found it comforting, which is mainly why I like Murakami; he's the fiction equivalent of comfort food.
>>
How could the same country produce Murakami, Mishima, and anime?

What the hell are they putting in the water?
>>
>>9833608
radiation
>>
>>9833608
Repression
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.