[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lit/ think of Douglas Murray?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: douglas murray.jpg (18KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
douglas murray.jpg
18KB, 365x365px
What does /lit/ think of Douglas Murray?
>>
>>9830776
He is right you know.
>>
>>9830776
He's beceome progressively more edgy in the last two years, in that he is now bordering on white-nationalist tier
>>
>>9833102
the fact that even suggesting that England should remain primarily English, Germany should remain primarily German, and so on, is considered equivalent to Nazism, basically tells you everything you need to know about who actually owns those societies. Of course, exterminating Palestinians in the name of your nation is perfectly acceptable when you're of the Chosen.
>>
File: 5.gif (3MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
3MB, 400x296px
>literal faggot
>cultural/atheistic """""Christian""""""
>unironic Neocon
>>
>>9833200
If someone supports 'England for the English', they should also be in favour of Scottish and Welsh independence.
>>
>>9833295
Go ahead. I don't care.

I'm American, are the English supposed to oppose Welsh or Scottish separatism, then?
>>
>>9830776
Honestly he seems like a snake. I don't think he seriously believes half of what he says. I don't trust anyone who attended eton college.

What has he actually wrote anyway? I've only seen him on tv
>>
File: 1501368783295.jpg (45KB, 716x687px) Image search: [Google]
1501368783295.jpg
45KB, 716x687px
>>9833102
>in that he is now bordering on white-nationalist tier
and?
>>
He is barely even a conservative, but the media has become so openly and belligerently progressive that he's now the extreme of acceptable rightist commentary on immigration

I would compare him to a figure like Steven Pinker--a very intelligent pop academic who's shtick is slipping right-wing ideas to fellow liberals
>>
>>9830776
He's in somewhat of a sad situation. He knows that Christianity is good for society, but he doesn't believe and he's homosexual.
>>
>>9830776
He's right on immigration, and is approaching Peter Hitchens-tier 'blackpill' on the topic. He seems like a Powellite now desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tvcHBIITJI
>>
>>9833439
What? So he doesn't think Islam is a cancer?

Why are leftards so desperatebto convince themselves everyone else secretly conforms to their view of the world? You do realise that's a sign you have a mental illness, right?
>>
He kinda regurgitates talking points and doesn't have anything new to offer. Hes more a promoter and publicist of the right ideas than public intellectual
>>
>>9833447
>implying im making any value judgment
>implying im not just stating the facts neutral
>he doesnt know the is/ought distinction
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.