[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New words you've recently learned and their definitions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Abook.jpg (35KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
Abook.jpg
35KB, 324x499px
ar·bi·tra·geur: a person who engages in arbitrage.

e·pis·te·mol·o·gy: the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

phe·nom·e·no·log·i·cal: denoting or relating to an approach that concentrates on the study of consciousness and the objects of direct experience.
>>
>>9830080

>Indefatigable
Persisting tirelessly.
>Concomitant
Naturally accompanying or associated.
>>
>>9830080
mag-nan-im-ous: generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness:
>>
homosexual (gay)
>>
>>9830080
Catamite - boy used for homosexual practices.
Pederasty - sex between a man and boy.
Benefice - wealth and land given to the head of a parish.
Rectory - Home of a clerical member of church as a benefice.
Vicarage - Home of a vicar as a benefice.
Apostate - A renouncer of religious or poltical belief.
Acculturate - To assimilate to a different, usually dominant culture.
Vestry - Office and changing room for members of the clergy.
Perambulate - Walk through a place.
Aggrandise - Increase the power, status wealth of something/someone or increase the reputation of something/someone beyond facts.
That's all that comes to mind.
>>
>>9830256
Are you reading any books on Catholic theology anon? I'd like some recs if you have.
>>
>>9830556
Sadly I can not recommend you anything, all those words came from a genre fiction book I was given recently.
>>
>>9830256
I learned Catamite from BotNS

Thanks for making me google that one Gene
>>
>>9830139
happy (gay)
>>
lol you guys are just learning these words?
nice high school vocab
>>
File: yeah.png (151KB, 397x379px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
151KB, 397x379px
>>9831165
>>
File: 1444571602701.jpg (72KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1444571602701.jpg
72KB, 500x614px
>>9830139
>>9830757
faggot (bundle of sticks or a variety of posters on /lit/)
pic related.
>>
>>9830256
>Perambulate - Walk through a place.

lots of words use "ambulate" as a root of meaning. Like somnambulate, to sleepwalk
>>
>>9830736
BoTNS?

>>9831281
Good insight.
>>
>>9830080
how old are you OP
>>
heresiarch - one who creates heresy
>>
>>9831315
Book of the New Sun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.